[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN coryorth

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a community to play with and enjoy tekkit with :)

What Do you want to Build? A home :)

IGN (In Game Name) Nirnroots

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to live in a nice place and meet others.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a little hobbit house with a farm inside.

Added and Welcome :)

ING: _Dawnbreaker_

Why do you want to play on this sever? :

It sounds fun and if havent found a sever that i can join so far that has pve and grief protection

What do you want to build? :

Im not sure what there is to build because im new to tekkit but i'm sure ill just make a house with whatever there is to add to it xD.

ING: _Dawnbreaker_

Why do you want to play on this sever? :

It sounds fun and if havent found a sever that i can join so far that has pve and grief protection

What do you want to build? :

Im not sure what there is to build because im new to tekkit but i'm sure ill just make a house with whatever there is to add to it xD.

IGN (In Game Name) Traeleron

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? So that I can play some old fashioned tekkit with a couple of my friends.

What Do you want to Build? A large mansion to house my machines of the future.

Added and welcome :)

Um, Fyrst_Igor when you first added me I wasn't able to play to long on and the same for the last few days(because of computer problems, it is solved now).So today when I tried to play it said "Connection Lost" "Failed to login: Bad login",can you fix this problem or a least re-add me.Here is the information, just if you need it again.

IGN: DarkHighlander

Why do want to play on this server?

Looking for a server in which I can play with my friends without getting grieffed.

What do you want to build?

Possibly a moon base, but definitely a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): Loryten

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a friendly server where I can bring some friends to play with, without being griefed.

What Do you want to Build? Looking to build a house and a shop while I get started, then when I get a steady flow of resources, I could bring some friends over maybe and we could start a kingdom.

IGN (In Game Name): Loryten

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a friendly server where I can bring some friends to play with, without being griefed.

What Do you want to Build? Looking to build a house and a shop while I get started, then when I get a steady flow of resources, I could bring some friends over maybe and we could start a kingdom.

Nicked111

I want to have fun and play with my friend

I want to build a applied energistics system/automated house

IGN: nickelmon12

Why do you want to play on this server?

-It sounds like a nice, fun community that wont be massive and cause lag.

-I'm new to tekkit, and not sure yet. At this point, just a house to live in.

IGN GrimoireOfDeath

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

because i think this server is the best for play tekkit survival.

What Do you want to Build?

a space station and a rocket to explore the moon, and maybe a dimension in mystcraft.

(Mystcraft is disabled)

IGN: Hartlock

Why do you want to play on this server? I just recently got back into Minecraft after no-lifing League for the past two years and remembered that Tekkit was my favorite modpack! A friend of mine suggested the server, so I thought it'd be fun to apply and join.

What do you want to build? Complete honesty? I'm not really sure. My main goal was to look for a nice, fun little environment to brush up on Tekkit with, but I've always loved building replicas of cities from other games/movies/books.

Thanks for your consideration!

IGN: Wolf_Claw0

Why do you want to play on this server?

Because I would like to have some fun building tekkit machines in a fun server.

A nice base full of buildcraft machines and systems and maybe a space station.

IGN: Hartlock

Why do you want to play on this server? I just recently got back into Minecraft after no-lifing League for the past two years and remembered that Tekkit was my favorite modpack! A friend of mine suggested the server, so I thought it'd be fun to apply and join.

What do you want to build? Complete honesty? I'm not really sure. My main goal was to look for a nice, fun little environment to brush up on Tekkit with, but I've always loved building replicas of cities from other games/movies/books.

Thanks for your consideration!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons