[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): portelli9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I literally just got back into playing tekkit and i was searching for a new server to play on. I read the description you guys put together and it seems like a pretty cool server with a friendly community. This particular server stood out from the rest so i would really enjoy playing on this server :)

What Do you want to Build? Im not exactly sure yet as i said i literally just got back into tekkit but i want to explore the possibilities of the new tekkit and maybe in the near future i could build a factory producing goods and trade.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Tabooti

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? A friend of mine recommended it, and I'm looking forward to it.

What Do you want to Build? A German space station.

IGN (In Game Name): portelli9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I literally just got back into playing tekkit and i was searching for a new server to play on. I read the description you guys put together and it seems like a pretty cool server with a friendly community. This particular server stood out from the rest so i would really enjoy playing on this server :)

What Do you want to Build? Im not exactly sure yet as i said i literally just got back into tekkit but i want to explore the possibilities of the new tekkit and maybe in the near future i could build a factory producing goods and trade.

Added and Welcome :)

IGN (In Game Name)murdererr

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because every server i've ever been on had has lag and people grief all i want to do is have the full fun tekkit experience with my friends, and i think your server can do that for me :D

What Do you want to Build? A CASTLE!!!@@#!@ idk alot of stuff really.

IGN (In Game Name)murdererr

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because every server i've ever been on had has lag and people grief all i want to do is have the full fun tekkit experience with my friends, and i think your server can do that for me :D

What Do you want to Build? A CASTLE!!!@@#!@ idk alot of stuff really.

IGN : Puqqz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy Tekkit very much and recently got a new computer so I'm looking forward to playing again

What Do you want to Build? Not sure yet, probably the usual house or two, then start mechanizing everything.

It is the 23rd of December at 8:35 pm (Central US Time) and the server has been down for approximately 8.5 hours. There have been attempts to contact the owner on the official website / Planet Minecraft, this site and it is still down without any word about the issues let alone an ETA on re-opening. Hard to find a reason to donate actual real-world money when things like this happen.

IGN: Plum_Dumb

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Haven't played in a while and I miss the building plus a friend of mine already plays on the server-- he told me I should try to get in because it's an awesome server. (Guerteltierx/Juubi is the on who told me about the server)

What Do you want to Build?: I am going to help Guetreltierx/Juubi build his rockets and space station

IGN (In Game Name) ryryqwe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I love tekkit and have been looking for a server this server looks great.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build lots of machines (Which is not my fancy) because they are interesting and very useful

IGN hungrig3rHug0

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Playing alone is sooo boring! Looking for a nice Community to play.

What Do you want to Build?

I don't know yet. A small House maybe... help some other People building something ...

IGN : Puqqz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy Tekkit very much and recently got a new computer so I'm looking forward to playing again

What Do you want to Build? Not sure yet, probably the usual house or two, then start mechanizing everything.

IGN: Plum_Dumb

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Haven't played in a while and I miss the building plus a friend of mine already plays on the server-- he told me I should try to get in because it's an awesome server. (Guerteltierx/Juubi is the on who told me about the server)

What Do you want to Build?: I am going to help Guetreltierx/Juubi build his rockets and space station

IGN (In Game Name) ryryqwe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I love tekkit and have been looking for a server this server looks great.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build lots of machines (Which is not my fancy) because they are interesting and very useful

IGN TheRealWozzy

Playing alone is really boring! I want to play with people that are on a lot and I want to be included in a community.

Build a home or join a big house and build my own room :P I want to go to the moon! and I want help in anyway way I can with my hopefully fellow commuters.

IGN TheRealWozzy

Playing alone is really boring! I want to play with people that are on a lot and I want to be included in a community.

Build a home or join a big house and build my own room :P I want to go to the moon! and I want help in anyway way I can with my hopefully fellow commuters.

IGN (In Game Name) vikkedude

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks like a really well kept server. With good staff and owner.

What Do you want to Build? Not sure yet. I like to change topic on my builds. Everything from a gigantic medieval village to Darth Vaders TIE. http://imgur.com/a/xVabb here is pictures of my unfinished town(forgot to take pictures of it when it was finished)

IGN (In Game Name) vikkedude

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks like a really well kept server. With good staff and owner.

What Do you want to Build? Not sure yet. I like to change topic on my builds. Everything from a gigantic medieval village to Darth Vaders TIE. http://imgur.com/a/xVabb here is pictures of my unfinished town(forgot to take pictures of it when it was finished)

Hello

IGN (In Game Name) chess1154

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a tekkit server with good staff, little greif, and generally a good time. I think I have found the perfect server.

What Do you want to Build?I want to create a great monopoly and soon control the entire server-I mean, create a business to sell items for shinys.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons