[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: Pallen0304

I want to play on this server because it shares similar characteristics to my main Tekkit server, which as of the current, is having a fair amount of downtime, I won't be extremely active, but I will remain online 3 hours a week minimal.

The better question is what do I not want to build ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Cratos18

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It is the best server i have found and i haven't played much of Tekkit and i want to play more on a good server.

What Do you want to Build? Well i haven't played much of this game so I will try to build whatever I can to get me to the moon.

IGN (In Game Name)schapmond

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?Well I wanted a good fun tekkit server to play on so I thought I would give this nice looking server a try, and everyone seems nice!

What Do you want to Build? I want to build my own little town that looks pretty and will be the envy of all other towns!

IGN (In Game Name) podge0804

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i would like to play on a server wheres there nice people and nice staff and were people can help me

What Do you want to Build? a house and a factory and than build a shop and supply it

IGN: blakedane

Why do you want to play on this server? My lil' bro and I have been looking for

a way to play Tekkit together and this server sounds perfect to suit our desire.

What do you want to build? Well as stated in the server page "Join a city or found your own, improve it, advertise it, find new citizens and expand." We are looking forward to building a new town. P.S. I've owned a M.C. account since 1.8.1 (lots of experience)

Little brothers account:

IGN: sirfiddy

Same reasons as stated above

Thank you for your consideration

Sincerely, Dane and Matthew

IGN (In Game Name) tthorn3

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I really want someplace where I can connect with people. Without the main focus being stabbing them all. That gets old fast.

What Do you want to Build? A massive underground complex. Maybe a room for each mod I dabble with.

IGN (In Game Name) froststar21

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? im looking for a tekkit server with towns so i can revist tekkit and also have fun by interacting with other peaple in a town

What Do you want to Build? some sort of mansion or underground bunker or mabey a floating island im still not sure

IGN (In Game Name):Akanami

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play with my brother and mainly have fun. It also seems like one of the better servers to play on.

What Do you want to Build?

Tekkit stuff, amazing buildings, underground bases and help others build towns.

IGN: RoxyRawrr

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Because, as I read - It's safe and GRIEFING is definetly not allowed which is good, since I hate it. There are lots of stuff to keep the server good and since I've been looking for a good server which up time iss 99%, I found this. So I thought I could come & play for a pretty long time. And as I read there's almost no lag at all? I've felt "block" lag at most of the servers that I've been in and after a long time playing, the server is off suddenly so now I can trust my feelings and thinking that this is a Really Good server to play on. And tbh then I'm trustable player/person. :)

Since it's tekkit, I'm looking forward to build anything that I can. City, just houses or big buildings. And I read that I can build my own shop which is a really good thing. My ideas just come up randomly so it depends. :)

IGN: RoxyRawrr

Because, as I read - It's safe and GRIEFING is definetly not allowed which is good, since I hate it. There are lots of stuff to keep the server good and since I've been looking for a good server which up time iss 99%, I found this. So I thought I could come & play for a pretty long time. And as I read there's almost no lag at all? I've felt "block" lag at most of the servers that I've been in and after a long time playing, the server is off suddenly so now I can trust my feelings and thinking that this is a Really Good server to play on. And tbh then I'm trustable player/person. :)

Since it's tekkit, I'm looking forward to build anything that I can. City, just houses or big buildings. And I read that I can build my own shop which is a really good thing. My ideas just come up randomly so it depends. :)

Welcome

IGN: isaacy33

why do I want to join?: It sounds like a great server and I am new to tekkit and I am sure I can learn a lot from the players that play here. I want to set up some kind of power station for me and any friends I may make and am open to joining others.

IGN (In Game Name)

WTFBBQLOLCHEESE

I want to get back into Tekkit, and this seems like a great server to play in and also to get my bearings in

Really, anything(not restricted) that will help me do stuff. Im not exactly sure what the limits of stuff I can do are in Tekki

IGN: Brave_Kiwi

Looking for stable, reliable server so I can enjoy new Tekkit, and meeting new friends enjoying Tekkit with me.

I played Tekkit on few servers before so I'm hoping for better, hopefully lag free fun experience on your server.

I want to build Rocket that will take me to Mars but moon will do fine for now :), I would like to build particle accelerator, Nuclear fission reactor and much more...

Thank you and I hope to see you on your Tekkit server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons