[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): thekidwhocrafts

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am looking for a fun server that sports a warm and helpful community. I previously played Tekkit before (IC and Buildcraft) but am now looking to explore the new Tekkit. I would like to contribute interesting builds, while having fun too! I have been to the website and found the community really active and helpful! I hope I can be part of that community too!

What Do you want to Build?: A home, and then get into the various different Tekkit experience, before finally settling on a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): Montage_1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I have been looking for a good tekkit server to play on, as its has been awhile since I have played Tekkit( I played back in MC1.2.5) From reading the forum description, it seems to be a nice server to be on.

What Do you want to Build?: I plan to build a laIrge mansion once I have gone through the basics. Then, possibly transfer to a space station once I have a rocket.

IGN:speckle22

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?i dont play tekkit that much and i would like to learn how to play it. so i want a safe and griefing free server to start out on XD

What Do you want to Build?treehouse/factory/moon station/farm/towns/regular home :)

Added and Welcome :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Creeper_King35

Why do you want to play on this server?: Looking for a fun server to just do stuff on and not have to worry about being hacked or grief'd

What do you want to build?: I would like to add houses ( i know how to make cool looking chinese houses )

Thank you for your time and thank you for taking your time to read this!

IGN (In Game Name) Pinoy_Boy12

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play tekkit to see how far I could make it. This server looks promising as a safe place with very minimal griefing compared to other servers so I'd like to join!

What Do you want to Build? An advanced self-sufficient home for now (with my friend) but we do plan on doing much more depending on how well things go.

If you could add my friend too that would be great. We will be working together so Why and What we want from this server is the same. He is also 16 years old.

MC Username: Laxx_

IGN : Donnohan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well , i really want to try Tekkit and learn about it's plugins and stuff that it does!

What Do you want to Build? Im not really interested about build anything , just exploring the galaxy on rockets! :V

IGN: Imaswifter13

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would like to play on this server because, going through and reading these posts this server sounds (I'm sure it is) very mature! It also sounds like my dream server, and I found it!

What Do you want to Build? A house, Space Station, and I'll go from there!

Thanks for your time,

-INRAS13

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would like to play on this server because, going through and reading these posts this server sounds (I'm sure it is) very mature! It also sounds like my dream server, and I found it!

Thanks for your time,

-INRAS13

IGN (In Game Name) kipumab

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm really just looking for a lag-less server. I started playing Tekkit many months ago and I want to do but every server I've been on thus far has been laggy.

What Do you want to Build? A giant man cave.

Thanks for your time,

-INRAS13

IGN:swordofzephyr

Why do you want to play on this server? Im looking for a non griefing friendly server and I hope that this server is both.

What do you want to build? A nice house. Possibly a shop and factory.

Hope you accept me :)

IGN (In Game Name) kipumab

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm really just looking for a lag-less server. I started playing Tekkit many months ago and I want to do but every server I've been on thus far has been laggy.

What Do you want to Build? A giant man cave.

IGN: AgeOfDefeat

Why do you want to play on this server?

My brother found a new tekkit(my favorite mc mod) server, the last one I played on went down. I need a new one

What do you want to build?

A city

Welcome guys!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons