[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Hey i know im not whitelisted yet, but it says "Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

They are required to play on this server

AppliedEnergistics : rv12.c

QuantumCraft : 1.01

If this means anything could you reply, otherwise looking forward to play tekkit with you dude - Peace

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name)I

deadsmith

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

This server looked to me, one of the best servers out there at the moment. I liked the forum setup very well.

I home the server is the same way.

What Do you want to Build?

I would like to build with a good community and have an underground base with secret space travel operations.

IGN : JJ_Spooney

Why Do You Want To Play This Server : i have just moved from tekkit lite to the latest tekkit, I would love to play a nice clean server where nobody will grief me and have a nice time in the process, i also have never built a rocket/been in space and would love to do that some time soon.

What Do You Want To Build : i would love to rebuild my factory from tekkit lite and start a small community in a little town with a certain theme (i use micro blocks for alot of detail).

IGN (Saphara21)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? (because I would like a nice MC server to build and create. And also to learn about technic.)

What Do you want to Build? (mostly a secret underground domain and I want to rule the world with mole people!) XD but honestly I would just like an underground city =D I enjoy mining and building.

Thank you for your time =D

IGN sq4444

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I enjoy playing in multiplayer environments, its more interesting and fun interacting with like minded miners : )

What Do you want to Build? DEATH STAR! among other things, i enjoy the huge proccess of going from a dirt hole to space so probably alot of intersting mechanical devices and such.

all added. V2 that means you have the wrong version of tekkit...this server is updated to the latest version of tekkit. in order to update yours go into the settings under the tekkit icon on the left of the launcher (the icon i mean is the one on the wheel of modpacks in the launcher). in the settings set it to the latest version and click save. this will update to our current server version.

IGN (In Game Name) Tobiaano

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a non-lagging server which has good uptime, great community and friendly admins, therefore i'd like to check this server out

What Do you want to Build? Jungle treehouse or something like that?

IGN: theman126

Reason i want to join: I hope to find a well run server with friendly people

What i want to build: i hope to build a remodeling of pallet town from Pokemon red

IGN (In Game Name) Tobiaano

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a non-lagging server which has good uptime, great community and friendly admins, therefore i'd like to check this server out

What Do you want to Build? Jungle treehouse or something like that?

Added and Welcome :)

IGN: xXGman1113Xx

Reason i want to join: I want to find a server with friendly people that I can build with and not having the risk of getting griefed and stolen from.

What i want to build: I want to build a base on the moon and a space station and a house and maybe more things in the future. (Most likely inside the house base or space station)

IGN (In Game Name): Fiarrella

I found this server to my liking.

A Castle with some lovely farmlands and houses around it. Pretty much a well-structured and uniformed town with a lovely matching architectural style.

IGN: xXGman1113Xx

Reason i want to join: I want to find a server with friendly people that I can build with and not having the risk of getting griefed and stolen from.

What i want to build: I want to build a base on the moon and a space station and a house and maybe more things in the future. (Most likely inside the house base or space station)

A Castle with some lovely farmlands and houses around it. Pretty much a well-structured and uniformed town with a lovely matching architectural style.

IGN (In Game Name): tfcginge

it seems like it will be a peaceful friendly server where people can communicate and not grief

a space program

IGN: kizmet224

Why: I've been playing tekkit for a while but only on single player. I would really like to join a good server and have fun building and automating stuff with other cool people. Also learn the mod better.

What: I'm a big fan of storage facilities arranged for maximum access and efficiency and houses.

IGN (In Game Name) noahcoolguy13

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i wan't to play on this server cause this looks like the best server i will ever find and i get griefed a lot on other servers

What Do you want to Build? i don't really know a house for sure

IGN: kizmet224

Why: I've been playing tekkit for a while but only on single player. I would really like to join a good server and have fun building and automating stuff with other cool people. Also learn the mod better.

What: I'm a big fan of storage facilities arranged for maximum access and efficiency and houses.

IGN (In Game Name) oneil311

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? to play with my friends who r on this server

What Do you want to Build? i want to build with my friends

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons