[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, someone on the server left this stuff in the public furnaces.

qZwNe32.png?1

I was pulverizing 8 iron and I ended up searching all the walls.

If it's rightfully yours, go ahead and pop me a PM.

If it's not claimed by the end of the week, it's out.

EDIT-Think there might have been some ferrous ore I got mixed up in there, not sure. To be safe, I'll store that in there too.

Age: 17 IGN (In Game Name) anjsi007 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play some more Tekkit again and because Servers are more fun , than single player What Do you want to Build? To start with i will improve my building skills and use the house to explore the new mods etc.

IGN: vianix2k

Why do you want to play on this server? I'm wanting to stablish on a good minecraft modded server

What do you want to build? I want to build a huge complex that can process ores, refine liquids and also build an independent space station

IGN (In Game Name): Lemondew

Why Do you want to Play on this Serverarrow-10x10.png?: I am looking for a nice tekkit community to play on, one that has a god community and this one looks awesome. I have been looking for a while now, and all other servers have no whitelist but only like 20 player slots. They also have over half the mods disabled.

What Do you want to Build?: Anything. My imagination is endless, I usually build a small town and then grow it over time. Starting out with one population and then growing in size.

I know this is not part of the application but I would like permission to record gameplay on the server. I do a survival series and when it is finished, I promised my viewers a Tekkit Survival series. When the time comes, I can link your forum post in the description of each video if you want that. If its not ok to record thats fine to, I would still love to play.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

See you soon.

IGN (In Game Name) malfthan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My previous server is laggy and seems abandoned, so I'm looking for a replacement platform for my ideas.

What Do you want to Build? Some sort of spacey home at first, later on something fancier, like a space station.

IGN: planeguy953

Why Do you want to Play on this server?

It has been a long time since i played Tekkit(It kept crashing) I want t refresh my mind and learn the new tekkie again

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a moon base, and a base that has a lot of advanced tekkit machines I also would like to be a pvp player

I just experienced something I don't want to say is true... I lost my sethome for all the work I've done in the past three or so months. :( I set a home in the nether called "Nether Dungeon" and literally, when I went to get torches and type "/home home", it brings me back to where I set the sethome called "Nether Dungeon" I may have a screenshot or two of my house, but I don't know how that will help me. I've come so far to start over. Please someone respond to this message with an idea on how to stop this maddness. :(

IGN: Konis

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I've been looking for a good tekkit server to call home with a few friends (Solidstrike / Johnnyseven / Shandie), and I like the look of your server and the way it's setup.

What Do you want to Build?

I'm planning on building a base and making my way to the Moon with a few friends.

IGN:
xxsolidStrikexx

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:
My friends Konis, Johnnyseven, and shandie when he signs up! want to play here and looking forward to trying tekkit to build awesome stuff. No more castles for me! haha

What Do you want to Build?:
A trade empire i guess?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons