[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) 123orikan321

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want interesting server that I could play with people who would kill me as soon as they see I am holding a mushroom...

What Do you want to Build?I want to build 1 big space station with many stuff.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) flowerz81

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Just trying a new experience in a tekkit multiplayer server

What Do you want to Build? I still haven't thought what will be my position on your server. Let's play !

IGN: Fluff456789

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: This server looks very well maintained with a great atmosphere of players, this is what i am looking for!

What Do you want to Build?: Anything that will help benefit others, or bring joy to the community, i just want to have fun in a mature way.

IGN (In Game Name): jimmybachok

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Couldn't resist the "Lag Free" advertisement :)

What Do you want to Build?: Ever heard of the Eden Biodome? Shyboy build it in his twitch.

IGN: Fluff456789

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: This server looks very well maintained with a great atmosphere of players, this is what i am looking for!

What Do you want to Build?: Anything that will help benefit others, or bring joy to the community, i just want to have fun in a mature way.

IGN: Freyr_666

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Want to check how is the tekkit server

What Do you want to Build?: Anything

Have fun guys :)

Hi!!

Im 18.

I would like to play in community, with people who searches nice teamwork, make bigger things togeather.

Im a bit new in these things, but im sure i´ll learn fast. I would like to make a fabric, a self suficient house, a rocket and a space station! :D

Thanks a lot!

Hi!!

Im 18.

I would like to play in community, with people who searches nice teamwork, make bigger things togeather.

Im a bit new in these things, but im sure i´ll learn fast. I would like to make a fabric, a self suficient house, a rocket and a space station! :D

Thanks a lot!

Have fun, i assume your IGN is mellamomat

IGN: soniccommand

Why do you want to play on this server?

I want to play because I am looking for a good server which nice staff, and without lag. I also want to meet other players(nerds).

I play tekkit mainly because of ComputerCraft. I LOVE programming. (and i wont lag the server i promise)

What do you want to build?

I want to join a town, and build computer systems for them. Ill use wired modem so it won't lag the server.

Thank you for your consideration!! :)

I want to play because I am looking for a good server which nice staff, and without lag. I also want to meet other players(nerds).

I play tekkit mainly because of ComputerCraft. I LOVE programming. (and i wont lag the server i promise)

I want to join a town, and build computer systems for them. Ill use wired modem so it won't lag the server.

Have fun :)

IGN (In Game Name) commiedic

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for good populated community with regular players free of the non-whitelist power buying servers.

What Do you want to Build? At first I will just work on surviving, but my goal is to potentially build a large underwater ecosystem.

Hidden

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for good populated community with regular players free of the non-whitelist power buying servers.

What Do you want to Build? At first I will just work on surviving, but my goal is to potentially build a large underwater ecosystem.

Hidden

IGN (In Game Name) RocketBlock

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am annoyed with the grief and the fact that most tekkit servers do not have the latest computercraft, which has better hardware and more bugfixes. I want to join a good community and have fun!

What Do you want to Build? I want to build awesome computer-related contraptions mostly based on programming.

IGN JAZ_BananaPhone423

Why Do you want to play on this server? Looking for a calm even paced server to have fun and friendly time spent there.

What do you want to build there? Anything and everything that comes to mind!

I hope that you consider me in the server would be awesome!

IGN (In Game Name) dragongod777

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? it looks like a good server

What Do you want to Build? evil laboratory

IGN (In Game Name):Scarfacedking

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Have been looking for a good tekkit server to play with friends for a long time

What Do you want to Build? : would love to build a factory and a town around it (after a bit of survival play)

IGN (In Game Name) RocketBlock

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am annoyed with the grief and the fact that most tekkit servers do not have the latest computercraft, which has better hardware and more bugfixes. I want to join a good community and have fun!

What Do you want to Build? I want to build awesome computer-related contraptions mostly based on programming.

IGN (In Game Name) atizar

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have friends that play on this server

What Do you want to Build? Go into city management with ghostcrawl4

Added and Welcome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons