[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) Slaydemons

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Mostly so I can build a space station and I like pve alot more then pvp servers

What Do you want to Build? Space station and a home on the moon for people to come in out of the harsh moon environment and not die within seconds. though I expect that will take forever.

IGN Override_crash

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Just for fun playing in a town getting those levels.

What Do you want to Build? Solar factory.

Welcome

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) Disciple_of_Mogi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? to play on the server. It seems to have a good administration and infrastructure.

What Do you want to Build? Ehh.... Ill probably end up with an underground complex(depending on the number of people) and once I get completely endgame Ill put up a nice skyscraper on top. Or maybe a skybase. Mostly depends on what I have available when I start building a permanent base and how many trustable people I have working with me.

yeah. definitely something underground.

IGN (In Game Name)jjredeck

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It seems like a good community with good staff and good ideas, an overall great server to play tekkit on

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a town and maybe a factory but I love building housing for people.

Thank you

IGN (In Game Name) Disciple_of_Mogi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? to play on the server. It seems to have a good administration and infrastructure.

What Do you want to Build? Ehh.... Ill probably end up with an underground complex(depending on the number of people) and once I get completely endgame Ill put up a nice skyscraper on top. Or maybe a skybase. Mostly depends on what I have available when I start building a permanent base and how many trustable people I have working with me.

yeah. definitely something underground.

IGN (In Game Name)jjredeck

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It seems like a good community with good staff and good ideas, an overall great server to play tekkit on

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a town and maybe a factory but I love building housing for people.

Thank you

Added and Welcome

I'm launching a ship to the Moon tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. and now I bet I know what you're saying... "That's illegal" well, it's not. I read the rules, and all it says is... "Binging Oxygen Is Reccomended" It says nothing about it being illegal. Now I am aware that it will lag the server. That's while I'm only going once, and it'll be fast... I hope. I just wanted to clarify this for those who think that my actions were illegal. They aren't. I'm excited to go to the moon, it's been three days straight on working up to this moment. But even moments as great as these can wait for the right time...

IGN (In Game Name) Platinum_Spinaz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks active, and the server I was playing on previously has closed for the foreseeable future.

What Do you want to Build? A place to call home, somewhere I can rest my head while complex machinery liquefies cows in the background.

I'm launching a ship to the Moon tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. and now I bet I know what you're saying... "That's illegal" well, it's not. I read the rules, and all it says is... "Binging Oxygen Is Reccomended" It says nothing about it being illegal. Now I am aware that it will lag the server. That's while I'm only going once, and it'll be fast... I hope. I just wanted to clarify this for those who think that my actions were illegal. They aren't. I'm excited to go to the moon, it's been three days straight on working up to this moment. But even moments as great as these can wait for the right time...

Hey zach, it's not aganist rules, just stay away from moon dungeons, have fun.

IGN (In Game Name) Platinum_Spinaz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks active, and the server I was playing on previously has closed for the foreseeable future.

What Do you want to Build? A place to call home, somewhere I can rest my head while complex machinery liquefies cows in the background.

Welcome, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name): BoomerBoxer/ExplodingBoomer

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks Very Fun And Wanna Give People Many Stuff My Goal Is To Reach The Moon And Help People Out

What Do you want to Build? Massive things And A Massive Base And The Waste I Will Give To People Also Wanna Make The Server Popular

IGN: ScottxCXXV

Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a good server to set up my own space program and create my own industrial enterprise without pvp, and heres hoping that i've found the right one :).

What do you want to build? A space program after i have finished creating a 100% self sustaining industry for myself and/or friends.

IGN: ScottxCXXV

Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a good server to set up my own space program and create my own industrial enterprise without pvp, and heres hoping that i've found the right one :).

What do you want to build? A space program after i have finished creating a 100% self sustaining industry for myself and/or friends.

Welcome, have fun

IGN (In Game Name) ShadowedDreamer

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because i just downloaded Tekkit. Searched for a server that had the plugins you are using and became interested

What Do you want to Build? Hopefully the full 9-yards... town.. space station... shop... shall i go on?

On a side note. I am a little disappointed that i had to wait about two days JUST to find out what i had to do to join the server. Let alone it taking me a full day to find your website for the server info... You might want to make a post or update the original with bold print about what to do and where to do it.. that sort of thing

IGN (In Game Name) ShadowedDreamer

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because i just downloaded Tekkit. Searched for a server that had the plugins you are using and became interested

What Do you want to Build? Hopefully the full 9-yards... town.. space station... shop... shall i go on?

On a side note. I am a little disappointed that i had to wait about two days JUST to find out what i had to do to join the server. Let alone it taking me a full day to find your website for the server info... You might want to make a post or update the original with bold print about what to do and where to do it.. that sort of thing

Welcome, have fun

IGN: artman41

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like a decent server with reasonable plugins and rules

What Do you want to Build? I suppose a base for starters, then what ever strikes me as a good idea :P I also hope to make a few friends while playing as well :D

IGN: artman41

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like a decent server with reasonable plugins and rules

What Do you want to Build? I suppose a base for starters, then what ever strikes me as a good idea :P I also hope to make a few friends while playing as well :D

Have fun

Erm, i sorta derped xD My user is artman116 not 41 :/ could you possibly change it? Thanks :D (Sorry for the cockup btw, I dunno why my minecraft user is suffixed with 116 and not 41; I use 41 for everything :/)

Fixed

IGN (In Game Name) : mkeness

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? The Economy Aspect of the server.

What Do you want to Build? Varies, depends on what the economy is like. Possibly self sustainable power plant, etc.

Welcome, have fun :)

IGN: Veetox1985

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I'm looking for a friendly server with a good community, I've played a lot of single player but miss working alongside others to build something great!

What Do you want to Build? Many, many things, a nice home to start with I really enjoy building modern looking buildings. I also want to learn more about the many aspects of Tekkit.

IGN (In Game Name ) cemagaga

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Been on many servers and I dislike them for lagging, or unlikable/unactive admins

What Do you want to Build? A big town with a self sustaining and probably automatic local power grid

IGN: xFightingPKx

This post has a lot of things i look for in a server. It has LWC, an amazing plugin by the way, and a lot of other features you don't commonly see on other servers and their listings. Not only that, but it's on the Tekkit modpack! What more could one ask for. Now, I haven't played Tekkit extensively, let's make this clear. But as of right now, I want this to be the server where I learn some of the new mods included, and apply my knowledge to the older mods I've already mastered. It seems as if there is a large community, and I like where this is headed.

What Do you want to Build?

Anything that comes to mind. As of right now I kind of want to find an open field, a relatively large one, and just build myself a place to call home. Eventually turning into bigger things.

IGN Icyashes36

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a fun and active server to build and make friends.

What Do you want to Build? Were to start anything and everything huge house under a beautiful water fall for one to many ideas to write. :D

IGN (In Game Name ) cemagaga

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Been on many servers and I dislike them for lagging, or unlikable/unactive admins

What Do you want to Build? A big town with a self sustaining and probably automatic local power grid

IGN: xFightingPKx

This post has a lot of things i look for in a server. It has LWC, an amazing plugin by the way, and a lot of other features you don't commonly see on other servers and their listings. Not only that, but it's on the Tekkit modpack! What more could one ask for. Now, I haven't played Tekkit extensively, let's make this clear. But as of right now, I want this to be the server where I learn some of the new mods included, and apply my knowledge to the older mods I've already mastered. It seems as if there is a large community, and I like where this is headed.

What Do you want to Build?

Anything that comes to mind. As of right now I kind of want to find an open field, a relatively large one, and just build myself a place to call home. Eventually turning into bigger things.

IGN Icyashes36

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a fun and active server to build and make friends.

What Do you want to Build? Were to start anything and everything huge house under a beautiful water fall for one to many ideas to write. :D

Have fun!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons