[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: samuelbg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to find a server where griefing and pvp isn't a problem and i have always liked servers where you can find a town and join it or make your own town!

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a big factory in a space station and some redstone machines.

IGN: samuelbg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to find a server where griefing and pvp isn't a problem and i have always liked servers where you can find a town and join it or make your own town!

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a big factory in a space station and some redstone machines.

Welcome

IGN (In Game Name) : bunnie1999

Why do you want to play on this Server ? : This looks like a great server to play on with friends. And this seems one of the best server of the forums.

What do you want to Build : I want to build a mini village with a friend, and a space station on the Moon.

Why do you want to play on this Server ? : This looks like a great server to play on with friends. And this seems one of the best server of the forums.

What do you want to Build : I want to build a mini village with a friend, and a space station on the Moon.

age= 15

IGN= diamantbaby8

Why do you want to play on this Server ?: this looks like a good server.

What do you want to Build: ik want to go to the moon and make an awsome house with friends

welcome

IGN:minecraftdude925

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:Because It Would Be Amazing To Finally Meet People Who Knows How To Play Tekkit And Learn Things Aswell

What Do you want to Build:I Would Love To Build A Power Plant, A City, And Fully Powered Power Armor.

Thanks For Reading!

Have fun

IGN: RobertSydbrink

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable server with a nice community where I can start my Tekkit adventure (:

What Do you want to Build? I'm not really sure yet. I have played a lot of Tekkit Lite and want to try something new.

IGN: DragosRO

Why do you want to play on this server?

Trying to find a stable tekkit server

What do you want to build?

An empire

Welcome

IGN (In Game Name) Roet718

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've done pretty much all there is to do on my single player world and was hoping expand the experience by playing with others on a friendly server.

What Do you want to Build? Everything.

IGN (In Game Name): dronf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Active and up to date, just what I'm looking for.

What Do you want to Build? Haven't decided yet, but the last few servers I've played on I just concentrated on the tech stuff. I'll like to build something nice to look at, and THEN get all the cool tech stuff inside.

IGN (In Game Name): SkateNeff not BetaWulf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been wanting to play some new Tekkit lately so I thought why not find a nice server to play and build on.

What Do you want to Build? I think it would be cool to keep with the space style of building. So definitely ships, towers, bases, that sort of stuff.

IGN (In Game Name) HockeyPowwa97

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to find a not too big Tekkit 1.1.10 server that I can get to meet new people on!

What Do you want to Build? Well I obviously want to build myself a suitable base, and after that we'll see! I do like to build large factories with AE though ;)

IGN (In Game Name) Roet718

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've done pretty much all there is to do on my single player world and was hoping expand the experience by playing with others on a friendly server.

What Do you want to Build? Everything.

IGN (In Game Name): dronf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Active and up to date, just what I'm looking for.

What Do you want to Build? Haven't decided yet, but the last few servers I've played on I just concentrated on the tech stuff. I'll like to build something nice to look at, and THEN get all the cool tech stuff inside.

IGN (In Game Name) darryl6969

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking to have fun, building stuff

What Do you want to Build? a factory or maybe open up a shop :)

IGN (In Game Name): SkateNeff not BetaWulf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been wanting to play some new Tekkit lately so I thought why not find a nice server to play and build on.

What Do you want to Build? I think it would be cool to keep with the space style of building. So definitely ships, towers, bases, that sort of stuff.

IGN (In Game Name) HockeyPowwa97

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to find a not too big Tekkit 1.1.10 server that I can get to meet new people on!

What Do you want to Build? Well I obviously want to build myself a suitable base, and after that we'll see! I do like to build large factories with AE though ;)

Have fun guys

IGN (In Game Name) Slaydemons

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Mostly so I can build a space station and I like pve alot more then pvp servers

What Do you want to Build? Space station and a home on the moon for people to come in out of the harsh moon environment and not die within seconds. though I expect that will take forever.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons