[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): Bax399

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Love tekkit and feel like playing some more multiplayer, plugins sound great.

What Do you want to Build? Want to try building a space station or a half-decent castle. c:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Bax399

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Love tekkit and feel like playing some more multiplayer, plugins sound great.

What Do you want to Build? Want to try building a space station or a half-decent castle. c:

IGN (In Game Name): SirAllan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: For a change of pace, a friendly community, and more than anything, fun.

What Do you want to Build?: An army of world destroying robots A mansion, which I will build a town around, and a space station above.

MY AGE: 15

My INGAME NAME: Terrachar

Why i want to play on survival becuase i think it is a lot more fun then just having all the blocks

is there anything i would like to build. Yes i would like to help make traps and basicly anything that need help on

Hello

IGN

Yamzr

Why do I want to play in this server?

This server seems to have a decent or great community and i am always going out looking for new friends.

What i want to build?

Not sure, i usually come up with things as i go but wouldn't mind building my own space station.

IGN: MiniM0nkey1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Searching for a stable server + Joining my friends Syznow, Lagnalok and Royalogic. The last few had problems with crashes, needed to rollback quite often or simply closed down due to the problems.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city, with my friends. :)

thanks

-Mini

IGN: ProfessorTea

Why do you want to play on this server?

I'm looking for a server that's established with a friendly, welcoming and helpful atmosphere to try out tekkit.

What do you want to build?

I will firstly build a research space centre and then a rocket to fly me to the moon!

IGN (In Game Name): Asunakusanagi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good server to play on.

What Do you want to Build? A Spaceship.

Added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

IGN (In Game Name):OrwellisWatching

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: No particular reason, i was browsing through the list of tekkit servers for a new server and yours looked good. Not too many restrictions, I enjoy towny and lwc as opposed to other forms protection.

What Do you want to Build? Again, nothing specific, I will of course have a house of some sort, i typically build a large factory using magtubes, retrievers, and retrievulators for items, I also tend to build large grandiose structures for no real reason. I would probably start a town after i got myself well setup on the server.

Edit: I would also like to try out galactic craft so i will most likely be building a space station.

IGN:Rhino7

Why do you want to play on this server?

Figured I'd get back to minecraft after not playing it for so long, play some the good old tekkit that I haven't touched in a while.

What do you want to build?

Nice House/Castle, factory and a working shop

IGN (In Game Name): Nyan_Cat_1209

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I've been looking for a tekkit server for a while now and when someone showed me this one and all of the features I fell in love and found it so awesome. I love small servers with a good community and I think that this server would be great.

What Do you want to Build?: I dont really have any one thing in particular but I just want to use this huge mod pack to make new and creative things. I want to make some buildings but I also want to make large complex machines and automate a whole bunch of things.

IGN (In Game Name): Ninja3206

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I got bored of playing minecraft and wanted to start playing tekkit cause of the extra features and i got a friend (nyan cat) who wants to play the server with me and have fun exploring.

What Do you want to Build?: hopefully a spacestation because i have only played tekkit once and i didnt get chance to try out all the things.

IGN: wierHL

Why do I want to play on this server? Playing Tekkit Classic with friends tought me learning these modpacks is way more fun when there's other people around. This server looks like a good and also safe enviroment for that (e.g. facilities like the pit).

What do I want to build? a decent (but not too crazy) base to test machines and manufactor stuff in, a spacestation and a spaceship

P.S. Thank you for removing Dimensional Doors, that mod is freakin' nightmare fuel... ;_;

EDIT: I'd like to build a shop too, if it's not too much to ask.

IGN (In Game Name): BlueMond

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I haven't played much Minecraft in a while and I'm looking for a nice, populated, and dedicated server to get back into it for a good run.

What Do you want to Build?: I mostly don't build for pure aesthetic. When I build it is for functionality using a combination of things such as ic2, buildcraft, and computercraft to perform a centralized goal usually for things like factories.

IGN (In Game Name)

whitefire95

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

My friend BlueMond recommended it to me. It sounds like an enjoyable, fun, and big server with a good balance of plugins, and a nice admin.

What Do you want to Build?

A factory with IC2 with my friend, and possibly other decorative structures.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons