[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name):R1cky1325

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:because i love tekkit and minecraft in general and i have a friend who plays on this server.

What Do you want to Build?:i am unsure but i will probobly get some ideas soon.

IGN (In Gam Name) SassyLSUGirl

Why do you want to play on this server? I have friends that play on this server.

What do you want to build? I want to build a city with my friend

Added and Welcome

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Royalogic

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable server. Last few I've been on where good until our friends joined us; then bam they cant keep up with the load. Hoping you guys will be the one. Also my friend Syznow is trying you guys out.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city.

IGN: Lagnalok

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Searching for a stable server + Joining my friends Syznow and Royalogic. The last few had problems with crashes, needed to rollback quite often or simply closed down due to the problems.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city

IGN (In Game Name) blockiller56

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I want to play with other people. Some servers that I know of are usually empty. The server looks fun and I want to play with more people.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a nice house and a factory that will manufacture parts. I would also like to build a space station on the moon!

IGN (In Game Name) nenwenth

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looks fun. feel like joining a towny server rather then working on my own for once.

What Do you want to Build? not sure yet. ill see what the towns are like and then see what i feel like building to go with the town....perhaps some kind of super farm building idk

I think I am having similar problems along with enderon47. I can't log in either to the server. At first it said "End of stream". Then it gave a very long server error that may be a virus or something... The error is literally word for word.

"Failed to login:java.io.IOException: Server Returned HTTP Response Code 503 for URL."

Then it gave me a very long cite name I think. It was 4 lines long. What is going on?

ign(in game name) kit123it

Why do you want to play on this server?i have friends and my sister is on it

What do you want to build? i am good in tekkit and i want to be even more epic at it so i want to build a big house

IGN: Royalogic

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable server. Last few I've been on where good until our friends joined us; then bam they cant keep up with the load. Hoping you guys will be the one. Also my friend Syznow is trying you guys out.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city.

IGN: Lagnalok

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Searching for a stable server + Joining my friends Syznow and Royalogic. The last few had problems with crashes, needed to rollback quite often or simply closed down due to the problems.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city

IGN (In Game Name) blockiller56

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I want to play with other people. Some servers that I know of are usually empty. The server looks fun and I want to play with more people.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a nice house and a factory that will manufacture parts. I would also like to build a space station on the moon!

IGN (In Game Name): jammys008

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: i wish to build a factory with my friend so that we can be rich

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a giant factory that everyone will just be like WOW that's beast

Referred by artman116

IGN (In Game Name) nenwenth

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looks fun. feel like joining a towny server rather then working on my own for once.

What Do you want to Build? not sure yet. ill see what the towns are like and then see what i feel like building to go with the town....perhaps some kind of super farm building idk

Added and Welcome

IGN:

ac1999

why do you want to play on this server?

beacuse my fieinds royalogic, syznow and lagnalok are playing on this server and i would like to join them. also i am looking for a server that is stable.

what will you build?

i would build a modern city ( with the others ) and probably a base where i can build a shop.

thanks

-ac1999

IGN: ProfessorTea

Why do you want to play on this server?

I'm looking for a server that's established with a friendly, welcoming and helpful atmosphere to try out tekkit.

What do you want to build?

I will firstly build a research space centre and then a rocket to fly me to the moon!

IGN: MiniM0nkey1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Searching for a stable server + Joining my friends Syznow, Lagnalok and Royalogic. The last few had problems with crashes, needed to rollback quite often or simply closed down due to the problems.

What Do you want to Build? A full modern city, with my friends. :)

thanks

-Mini

Hello

IGN

Yamzr

Why do I want to play in this server?

This server seems to have a decent or great community and i am always going out looking for new friends.

What i want to build?

Not sure, i usually come up with things as i go but wouldn't mind building my own space station.

IGN (In Game Name): SirAllan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: For a change of pace, a friendly community, and more than anything, fun.

What Do you want to Build?: An army of world destroying robots A mansion, which I will build a town around, and a space station above.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons