[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): jesper107

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I come back to Minecraft every now and then and this time around my friends are playing on this one, hence I wish to join.

What Do you want to Build?: A township with infrastructure and realistic lightning, nothing major, just tasteful.

IGN (In Game Name): Zuiq

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Haven't played the new Tekkit and i have a few friends playing here already (Johnnyseven, Shandie, Konis, Solidstrike).

What Do you want to Build? An empire of the trade variety.

IGN: mojoluk

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Im an occasional player, more specific I never play minecraft online, so your server seems a good place to start.

What Do you want to Build?: I didnt thought about it, first I want to see what peoples do. Anyway a house/laboratory for sure.

IGN (In Game Name): jesper107

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I come back to Minecraft every now and then and this time around my friends are playing on this one, hence I wish to join.

What Do you want to Build?: A township with infrastructure and realistic lightning, nothing major, just tasteful.

IGN: puddingbrein

Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a good server with nice people and a nice world

What do you want to build? My own house and make machines.

IGN: mojoluk

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Im an occasional player, more specific I never play minecraft online, so your server seems a good place to start.

What Do you want to Build?: I didnt thought about it, first I want to see what peoples do. Anyway a house/laboratory for sure.

IGN (In Game Name): Zuiq

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Haven't played the new Tekkit and i have a few friends playing here already (Johnnyseven, Shandie, Konis, Solidstrike).

What Do you want to Build? An empire of the trade variety.

Welcome guys :)

FairLyn, i deleted your .dat file, you should be able to join now.

IGN (In Game Name) shandie

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It seems like a good server, and I have several friends playing/wanting to play here too, so it seems like a good fit.

What Do you want to Build? I want to exhaust every avenue of the new tekkit as I have every modpack i've played before it.

IGN (In Game Name) shandie

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It seems like a good server, and I have several friends playing/wanting to play here too, so it seems like a good fit.

What Do you want to Build? I want to exhaust every avenue of the new tekkit as I have every modpack i've played before it.

Have fun Shandie

IGN: xHRxCrooked

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well my friends and I usual hop in servers to have fun to play the game and it is always nice to find a server that we can trust and not get grieved and our things stolen.

What Do you want to Build? Space station/factory/ and anything that is available in the server

IGN: famfleabait

Why do you want to play on this server? To try and find a safe place for me to start learning about the new tekkit.

What do you want to build? Oh, I don't know, I'll probably focus mainly on the Galacticraft mod, so I'll mainly be building on my space station... When I get there that is xD

IGN: v2_Twiix

Why do you want to play on this server?: Hey ive been looking for a server that is not laggy and has people that are friendly and respectful.

What do you want to build?: I would like to build a good building of some sort and i would like to say i want to do this legit and not have it blown up by anyone which is why i wanted this awesome server, i know you might not read this and reply but hey its worth the chance. See you soon if you accept ;) but i wanted to build a moon base of some sort Thx <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons