[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name

- A_MissingNo

Why do you want to play on the server

- I never really got into Tekkit too much, wanted to find an overall decent server to be able to play it while being able to talk to to others

What do you want to build

- I want to start off with a house, then start to get into the whole Tekkit stuff. As I've never played Tekkit much, I can't give a very specific answer

IGN (In Game Name)

BStorm94

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I'm looking for a server to make interesting and larger builds on.

What Do you want to Build?

Currently I want to attempt to build a station for ships, although this may change as I move forward.

IGN (In Game Name) xCyrusG

I've a strong sense of playing Tekkit for now, and I'm really interested to join this community just by reading the description given.

I've many things in mind to build. However, villages come to mind as priority for now.

IGN: TonyCreeped

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a new decent and intriguing server that is different from other server while having a good community and meeting new random people

What do you want to build? My own version Eco-Friendly Factory

Thank You

IGN (In Game Name): SupaShredda

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Once you play Tekkit, it's hard to go vanilla again. This server has an economy, LWC, anti-grief, towns, and world resets. Seems like a perfect fit.

What Do you want to Build? To me, Tekkit is all about trying to build that more perfect setup of machines where they all can work independently but also work together as one. I'm a fan of techy castles.

IGN: CaptainGoobla

I want to play on a whitelisted server so there won't be to much people getting all the sources so it will be harder to survive.

A house, the spawn (if not built), a space station, and pvp arena.

Ingame Name

- A_MissingNo

Why do you want to play on the server

- I never really got into Tekkit too much, wanted to find an overall decent server to be able to play it while being able to talk to to others

What do you want to build

- I want to start off with a house, then start to get into the whole Tekkit stuff. As I've never played Tekkit much, I can't give a very specific answer

IGN: xGoBlue42x

Why do you want to play on this server?:

I wanted to find a nice community based server that was all greifed.

What do you want to build?:

I want to build a large town and eventually a space program for that town.

IGN (In Game Name) xCyrusG

I've a strong sense of playing Tekkit for now, and I'm really interested to join this community just by reading the description given.

I've many things in mind to build. However, villages come to mind as priority for now.

Welcome !

IGN: TonyCreeped

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a new decent and intriguing server that is different from other server while having a good community and meeting new random people

What do you want to build? My own version Eco-Friendly Factory

Thank You

IGN (In Game Name): SupaShredda

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Once you play Tekkit, it's hard to go vanilla again. This server has an economy, LWC, anti-grief, towns, and world resets. Seems like a perfect fit.

What Do you want to Build? To me, Tekkit is all about trying to build that more perfect setup of machines where they all can work independently but also work together as one. I'm a fan of techy castles.

IGN: Amitadonodono

Why do you want to play on this server: Seems interesting. Always wanted to play on a fancy server xD

What do you want to build? Cant really answer this, the possibilities are endless!

Have fun, Amitadonodono, how old are you?

IGN (In Game Name) Dees102 and missandastra

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? we are looking for a fun place to play and find our home server

What Do you want to Build? Firstly just a cave home to get started with then making out upper ground base complete with an underground working silo to launch our rockets into space

IGN (In Game Name) Dees102 and missandastra

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? we are looking for a fun place to play and find our home server

What Do you want to Build? Firstly just a cave home to get started with then making out upper ground base complete with an underground working silo to launch our rockets into space

Welcome, have fun

IGN (In Game Name): thekidwhocrafts

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am looking for a fun server that sports a warm and helpful community. I previously played Tekkit before (IC and Buildcraft) but am now looking to explore the new Tekkit. I would like to contribute interesting builds, while having fun too! I have been to the website and found the community really active and helpful! I hope I can be part of that community too!

What Do you want to Build?: A home, and then get into the various different Tekkit experience, before finally settling on a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): Montage_1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I have been looking for a good tekkit server to play on, as its has been awhile since I have played Tekkit( I played back in MC1.2.5) From reading the forum description, it seems to be a nice server to be on.

What Do you want to Build?: I plan to build a laIrge mansion once I have gone through the basics. Then, possibly transfer to a space station once I have a rocket.

IGN:speckle22

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?i dont play tekkit that much and i would like to learn how to play it. so i want a safe and griefing free server to start out on XD

What Do you want to Build?treehouse/factory/moon station/farm/towns/regular home :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons