[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Age-18

IGN-tman2001

Why do I want to play on this server- I have a few friends on this server and they say its great! Plus im getting a new computer soon and Id love to get into tekkit.

Is there anything I would like to build-I dont know yet but I love building so ill find something!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): marriottew

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am looking for a solid, large and diverse Tekkit community to build with.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a self-sufficient base which eventually will try to integrate with the tekkit economy - I want to build a factory, basically. And I want to fly to the moon!

Doing this for both myself and my friend.

Me

IGN (In Game Name) MachineDriven

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a decent not laggy Tekkit server to hang out on.

What Do you want to Build?

A giant snowglobe.

My Friend Parker

IGN (In Game Name) ClockworkHearts

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to show off my sweet building skills x3

What Do you want to Build? A rocking boppin base.

Me

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a decent not laggy Tekkit server to hang out on.

A giant snowglobe.

My Friend Parker

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to show off my sweet building skills x3

Me

A giant snowglobe.

My Friend Parker

Age-18

IGN-tman2001

Why do I want to play on this server- I have a few friends on this server and they say its great! Plus im getting a new computer soon and Id love to get into tekkit.

Is there anything I would like to build-I dont know yet but I love building so ill find something!

IGN: Big_Dubs101

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to because previous servers haven't been working out for me.

What do you want to build? I want to build a great factory and create a home on a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): marriottew

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am looking for a solid, large and diverse Tekkit community to build with.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a self-sufficient base which eventually will try to integrate with the tekkit economy - I want to build a factory, basically. And I want to fly to the moon!

IGN (In Game Name) jpckittydog

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I read the features and like what i saw. Looks like a fun server.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a space station with my friends.

liddelstrider

My friend currently plays on this server. Watching him has sparked my curiosity.

I want to build a self sustaining base with components from the mods included on your server,

IGN: RafieJosh97

Why: Planning on being an electrical engineer and was recommended by another user that this is a great community and that it would be a fun and useful way to learn.

What: Power grids and want to experiment with different types of energies

Me

A giant snowglobe.

My Friend Parker

ign: kill_the_hunt

why do i want to play on this server: it looks like a good server and hopefully learn more about tekkit

what do i want to build: I was thinking a underground base and a space station

Welcome guys, have fun :)

IGN (In Game Name) Evil_Jester43

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To learn the game and to better my builds. Also it get kinda lonely playing with yourself, so company is nice

What Do you want to Build? A house, possibly i mine, space station, just wanna see what all i can do

Welcome

IGN (In Game Name): omegaprime10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to join a tekkit server that has a good community.

What Do you want to Build? A small wood shack that leads to a underground base, a farm, and a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): omegaprime10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to join a tekkit server that has a good community.

What Do you want to Build? A small wood shack that leads to a underground base, a farm, and a space station.

IGN: dylan43a

Why: I want a nice server to play tekkit with my friends.

What: A nice base and space station.

Welcome

IGN: Meoang

Why: "To join a lag-less server with a nice community and try to learn how the new Tekkit works."

What: "A mancave with my bro [kipumab]."

I applied for my friend, I hope that's fine with you. I'm kipumab on the server and someone said it would be cool if I applied on the forums as my friend doesn't have an account. I'm talking to him on Skype and I told him about the rules, features, and this application and he answered the questions as I put them above.

IGN: Urgin

Why: I've been a Minecraft fan for the last three years and have fallen in love with the vast mods. I'm looking for a friendly server in which to explore and enjoy the Tekkit modpack.

What to build: I usually build "pet machines," or the solutions that aren't the most efficient but are aesthetically pleasing. I love building bases with my friends and making them look good.

Mvh,

Urgin

IGN: Meoang

Why: "To join a lag-less server with a nice community and try to learn how the new Tekkit works."

What: "A mancave with my bro [kipumab]."

I applied for my friend, I hope that's fine with you. I'm kipumab on the server and someone said it would be cool if I applied on the forums as my friend doesn't have an account. I'm talking to him on Skype and I told him about the rules, features, and this application and he answered the questions as I put them above.

IGN: Urgin

Why: I've been a Minecraft fan for the last three years and have fallen in love with the vast mods. I'm looking for a friendly server in which to explore and enjoy the Tekkit modpack.

What to build: I usually build "pet machines," or the solutions that aren't the most efficient but are aesthetically pleasing. I love building bases with my friends and making them look good.

Mvh,

Urgin

Welcome!

IGN: KhanMC47

Why: I was a Minecraft player, then I played Technick Pack for 1 year, and then a friend of mine create a Tekkit server, and I loved it, but he couldn't maintent it and closed it. After 2 years i want to come back and play with all of you and create a wonderfull world.

What to build: I like to build everything I can, I like every mechanical assemblys and machines.

I hope see you soon on the server.

Thanks.

KhanMC47

pd: Sorry about my bad English, I'm Spanish so this could help me to learn English too =)

IGN (In Game Name) Guardianman5

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I have long played minecraft and just need more to it. I played Tekkit when it first came out but slowly drifted away from it and wish to return.

A small town, maybe a factory, just have some fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons