[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): MatWoaf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'd like to learn to play Tekkit in a safe, facilitated environment; hopefully one with a great community created by its players and staff.

What Do you want to Build? I'd like to build a base in which I could build all sorts of Tekkit-y contraptions and a great, majestic house in which I could live the life of a king, looking upon my slave army as they mine for diamonds that I will use in my conquering of all worlds.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Eissack

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'd like to play on a whilelisted Server because its more like a controlled enviroment. Also I'm looking out for a Server where i can play with my friends.

What Do you want to Build? Build a Town with my Friend's and explore all of the possibilities in the new Tekkit.

IGN: KhanMC47

Why: I was a Minecraft player, then I played Technick Pack for 1 year, and then a friend of mine create a Tekkit server, and I loved it, but he couldn't maintent it and closed it. After 2 years i want to come back and play with all of you and create a wonderfull world.

What to build: I like to build everything I can, I like every mechanical assemblys and machines.

I hope see you soon on the server.

Thanks.

KhanMC47

pd: Sorry about my bad English, I'm Spanish so this could help me to learn English too =)

IGN (In Game Name) Guardianman5

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I have long played minecraft and just need more to it. I played Tekkit when it first came out but slowly drifted away from it and wish to return.

What Do you want to Build?

A small town, maybe a factory, just have some fun.

Age 16

Ign xxN0bodyxx (the o after N is a zero)

Reason to join: played tekkit in single player. Loved it. And this looks like a good server for it.

What do I want to build: epic moon base or space station.

IGN (In Game Name): MatWoaf

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'd like to learn to play Tekkit in a safe, facilitated environment; hopefully one with a great community created by its players and staff.

What Do you want to Build? I'd like to build a base in which I could build all sorts of Tekkit-y contraptions and a great, majestic house in which I could live the life of a king, looking upon my slave army as they mine for diamonds that I will use in my conquering of all worlds.

IGN: patruyodude

Why do you wanna play: Cause i love GalacticCraft and i love space

What do you build: Player Statues

IGN (In Game Name): Eissack

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'd like to play on a whilelisted Server because its more like a controlled enviroment. Also I'm looking out for a Server where i can play with my friends.

What Do you want to Build? Build a Town with my Friend's and explore all of the possibilities in the new Tekkit.

IGN (In Game Name) omgimnoob

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? The plugins installed on this server combined with tekkit would most likely offer a fantastic gaming experience.

What Do you want to Build? A factory that makes canned food and space ships.

IGN (In Game Name): DekoNeko_

(rememeber the underscore!)

I want play with my cousin Fantti800.

All sorts of Tekkit things

IGN (In Game Name): Fantti800

I want play with my cousin DekoNeko_.

All sorts of Tekkit things

Added and Welcome :)

ign: IrishTnT

why do you want to join this server? I would like to join this server because I have been looking for other servers and this caught my eye

what do you want to build? I would like to build well a city and multiple city outposts

How old are you?

IGN : setaro

Why do I want to play in this server?

So i can learn the new "tekkit and play with my buddy "JASODIUS"

What i want to build?

An awesome base with my friends......i'm a simple guy :)

FYI I used jasodius's account to post this. Because we are that good of friends.

He tells me that he loves this server.

IGN : setaro

So i can learn the new "tekkit and play with my buddy "JASODIUS"

What i want to build?

An awesome base with my friends......i'm a simple guy :)

FYI I used jasodius's account to post this. Because we are that good of friends.

He tells me that he loves this server.

IGN : Isitar

I want to play with my friend "Loopmachine" and "Eissack" and becuase this server makes a very good first impression.

What i want to build?

A town with my friends and complex Energynetworks. I also like to play around with Computercraft.

IGN : Loopmachine

I wanna explore Tekkit with a great community and my friends "Eissack" and "Isitar".

What i want to build?

A nice beautiful Town with lots of machines to automate a lot of things.

IGN : Isitar

I want to play with my friend "Loopmachine" and "Eissack" and becuase this server makes a very good first impression.

What i want to build?

A town with my friends and complex Energynetworks. I also like to play around with Computercraft.

IGN (In Game Name) fireblossom9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I guess the reason I want to play your server is its just more fun to play on a multiplayer server than on your own and it seems to me that you have a lovely community you have going that I would love to take part in myself.

What Do you want to Build? The one thing that I would most likely build is a fully functional and oxygen supplied space station.

IGN : Kemenor

I want to play with my friends "Isitar", "Eissack" and "Loopmachine". They convinced me to join this server
:)

What i want to build?

I like to build a nice looking base with cool stuff i coded in CC Computers. I like it, when everything is fully automated.

IGN (In Game Name):samyvieira

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:Because I like the player owned shops and most servers dont have them also I like a lot tekkit and I hate pvp

What Do you want to Build?A very big house and a stable and also a shop

IGN (In Game Name) fireblossom9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I guess the reason I want to play your server is its just more fun to play on a multiplayer server than on your own and it seems to me that you have a lovely community you have going that I would love to take part in myself.

What Do you want to Build? The one thing that I would most likely build is a fully functional and oxygen supplied space station.

IGN (In Game Name)

Linlolz

Why Do you want to Play this Server?

I'm looking for a server that's there are neither griefing nor hacking

Moon Base,Factory,Small town,etc.

IGN : Kemenor

I want to play with my friends "Isitar", "Eissack" and "Loopmachine". They convinced me to join this server
:)

What i want to build?

I like to build a nice looking base with cool stuff i coded in CC Computers. I like it, when everything is fully automated.

Hai.

IGN: deep_dark_shadow

Why do you want to play on this Server?: I want to have fun and I can tell this is a popular server. I just want to see what I'm missing out on.

What do you want to Build?: I want to build a Soviet Space Station and build moon bases. I hope thats not a crime.

IGN njvnba11

Obviously you are a built server for true builders who wont grief and mess with me so i want in!

Probably some cool machines and a sweet space station and also i'm trying to learn the new mods, maybe someone could help me?

IGN njvnba11

Obviously you are a built server for true builders who wont grief and mess with me so i want in!

Probably some cool machines and a sweet space station and also i'm trying to learn the new mods, maybe someone could help me?

Also might make some YouTube video's (Just got a new mic)

Hai.

IGN: deep_dark_shadow

Why do you want to play on this Server?: I want to have fun and I can tell this is a popular server. I just want to see what I'm missing out on.

What do you want to Build?: I want to build a Soviet Space Station and build moon bases. I hope thats not a crime.

How old are you?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons