[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name)

Twistedatoms

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

you looked like you had a nice stable setup, and I am looking for somewhere to keep learning Tekkit

What Do you want to Build?

I like to build anything that I can try and automate and make self sufficient. towns resource gatherings and what not.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: SerbianNinja

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to find a good comunity of people that i can trust not to break my base into tiny bits so i can go to the MOON - I really like the Galacticraft modpack and going to space 'n' stuff. Everything is more fun multiplayer :)

What Do you want to Build? : A MOONBASE! :D

IGN (In Game Name) Crazy12700

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems to have a friendly community, including nice features. I'm usually the type of person who plays Tekkit all day every day, so it being 24/7 greatly benefits me. Also it seems to be lag free so that's another +1 on my list

What Do you want to Build? I want to build something that helps players. Be it a trading station or shop i'll do whatever I can do to help the community.

IGN (In Game Name) Crazy12700

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems to have a friendly community, including nice features. I'm usually the type of person who plays Tekkit all day every day, so it being 24/7 greatly benefits me. Also it seems to be lag free so that's another +1 on my list

What Do you want to Build? I want to build something that helps players. Be it a trading station or shop i'll do whatever I can do to help the community.

IGN (In Game Name)

worjd

Looking for somewhere to get into Tekkit again

Phenomenal Cosmic Power! (or maybe just nuclear power...)

IGN (In Game Name)

Twistedatoms

you looked like you had a nice stable setup, and I am looking for somewhere to keep learning Tekkit

I like to build anything that I can try and automate and make self sufficient. towns resource gatherings and what not.

IGN (In Game Name):zezenov

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:I'd like to try out the new tekkit stuff and make a space station

What Do you want to Build?: space station, also all that new atomic stuff looks interesting

IGN: SerbianNinja

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to find a good comunity of people that i can trust not to break my base into tiny bits so i can go to the MOON - I really like the Galacticraft modpack and going to space 'n' stuff. Everything is more fun multiplayer :)

What Do you want to Build? : A MOONBASE! :D

IGN (In Game Name)

worjd

Looking for somewhere to get into Tekkit again

Phenomenal Cosmic Power! (or maybe just nuclear power...)

Added and Welcome :)

IGN elnar7

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My friend and I are looking for a nice tekkit server to learn about tekkit (we haven't played since forever ago) and build what we can (that the server allows us to build) and hopefully get to know and/or help others in the same thing

What Do you want to Build?: a Pristine house full of gadgets and gizmos and complex machinery and automations (stuff n' things!)

IGN (In Game Name): ryanbean21

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: to play with my friends, meet new people and most of all enjoy tekkit

What Do you want to Build?: a multi-tiered factory/base

IGN elnar7

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My friend and I are looking for a nice tekkit server to learn about tekkit (we haven't played since forever ago) and build what we can (that the server allows us to build) and hopefully get to know and/or help others in the same thing

What Do you want to Build?: a Pristine house full of gadgets and gizmos and complex machinery and automations (stuff n' things!)

ign: kamikazi3728

why do i want to play on this server: Trying to find a tekkit server

what do i want to build: anything really, (new to tekkit)

additional: I'm quite nice and I like to build things, and I absolutally hate griefers

IGN (In Game Name): Griffithz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems like to have a nice community, plus i want to play tekkit with a other players, not just on my own.

What Do you want to Build? For now, a house, rocket and a space station.

IGN : laoril

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a stable server so I can get into the new Tekkit version (haven't played in a while)

What Do you want to Build? I'm looking forward to build all those new stations, rockets, and of course a self-sufficient power supply

IGN: bobby_b444

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: so that i can join what i have been told is a great server and not worry about griefing, learn more about how the mods in technic work, and create things with friends.

What Do you want to Build?: a home place at first, then eventually a shop possibly with low prices to help new players out, and plenty of other things that i cant come up with off the top of my head

Hi there ,

IGN (In Game Name) : KaaameG

Why do you want to play on this server? :

I am searching some tekkit server and I see this one I am good in tekkit too . thanks

What Do you want to Build? I want to be build classical base ( I am good at design I promise :D ) I am friendly person I like be ally (Sorry about my english ( I am from Turkey I think isn't a problem :) ))

IGN: CatalinaHill

I'm family of Corradina and Sealed (They started playing here a couple days ago) and want to help them and the community of this server build.

As to what I want to build I'm not sure yet but I'll start off with a stable home and probably some cattle.

Thanks in advance for providing this great server/service.

IGN (In Game Name): Griffithz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems like to have a nice community, plus i want to play tekkit with a other players, not just on my own.

What Do you want to Build? For now, a house, rocket and a space station.

IGN : laoril

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a stable server so I can get into the new Tekkit version (haven't played in a while)

What Do you want to Build? I'm looking forward to build all those new stations, rockets, and of course a self-sufficient power supply

IGN: bobby_b444

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: so that i can join what i have been told is a great server and not worry about griefing, learn more about how the mods in technic work, and create things with friends.

What Do you want to Build?: a home place at first, then eventually a shop possibly with low prices to help new players out, and plenty of other things that i cant come up with off the top of my head

Hi there ,

IGN (In Game Name) : KaaameG

Why do you want to play on this server? :

I am searching some tekkit server and I see this one I am good in tekkit too . thanks

What Do you want to Build? I want to be build classical base ( I am good at design I promise :D ) I am friendly person I like be ally (Sorry about my english ( I am from Turkey I think isn't a problem :) ))

IGN (In Game Name) Ledian14

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? As I have been on loads of servers and been griefed every time.

What Do you want to Build? A house and a rocket and maybe a bit more.

Hi mates

Why do I want to play in this server?

after one try at FTB mods i wanna try at the " moon " part of this game..

What i want to build?

one hi end tech base...

Is there anything i would add?

some survival mini games ..

I assume your IGN is mythoplastis, if not inform us.

IGN: CatalinaHill

I'm family of Corradina and Sealed (They started playing here a couple days ago) and want to help them and the community of this server build.

As to what I want to build I'm not sure yet but I'll start off with a stable home and probably some cattle.

Thanks in advance for providing this great server/service.

IGN: RC_6

Why I want to play on this server: I've never really had an interest in playing alone in Singleplayer as I see no point to building something cool if you can't show it off. Also, this is my first time playing Tekkit after abandoning it over a year ago (for FTB) and this seemed like a friendly enough server to start messing around with the various mods which Tekkit offers again.

What I want to build: I'm not really sure to be honest, like I said above, I haven't played with Tekkit for over a year and I'm not too familiar with some of the new mods which the recent update brought to the modpack. I've watched a few videos on Youtube about some of the mods so that I won't be a total noob, and from what I've seen, Galacticraft looks freaking amazing so I suspect I may be building a spacestation. However, I'm sure building a spacestation isn't the easiest thing to do so I'll probably be living out my early-game days in a Direwolf20-esque base.

Thanks for taking the time to read! :)

IGN (In Game Name): Kenn_Agoleiwo

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: It's a no pvp server with no griefing (a thing I do so very much despise) and it looks like a good server for a first multiplayer tekkit attempt.

What Do you want to Build?: I'm not sure, perhaps a store or city.

IGN: RC_6

Why I want to play on this server: I've never really had an interest in playing alone in Singleplayer as I see no point to building something cool if you can't show it off. Also, this is my first time playing Tekkit after abandoning it over a year ago (for FTB) and this seemed like a friendly enough server to start messing around with the various mods which Tekkit offers again.

What I want to build: I'm not really sure to be honest, like I said above, I haven't played with Tekkit for over a year and I'm not too familiar with some of the new mods which the recent update brought to the modpack. I've watched a few videos on Youtube about some of the mods so that I won't be a total noob, and from what I've seen, Galacticraft looks freaking amazing so I suspect I may be building a spacestation. However, I'm sure building a spacestation isn't the easiest thing to do so I'll probably be living out my early-game days in a Direwolf20-esque base.

Thanks for taking the time to read! :)

IGN (In Game Name): Kenn_Agoleiwo

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: It's a no pvp server with no griefing (a thing I do so very much despise) and it looks like a good server for a first multiplayer tekkit attempt.

What Do you want to Build?: I'm not sure, perhaps a store or city.

Hello,

IGN (In Game Name): willy67922

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am looking for a steady server, and a mature staff

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a secure factory/lab and ships on the side

IGN (In Game Name): Firedude23

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? im looking for a good server and has nice staff that has steady rules.

What Do you want to Build? i want to build a large corporation that will take time off my hands.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons