[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: gytie

Why do you want to play on this server? My friend who plays on it recommends and has told me of how great it is. I would love to join this server and I would be grateful and appreciative if you could let me in. I have played single-player and have wanted to move onto a server for a while and I hope this will be the one.

What do you want to build? Ideally, I would like to build a space station and a moon base. I firmly believe that the end product will give me pride but, predominantly, I look forward to the long hours spent building it with my partner. I hope that you accept me in so that I can achieve this.

Thanks,

Prav

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry my ingame name is etewies2013 not Etewies2013

IGN: notsteveyay

Why: Why do i want to play on this server?I would like a nice tekkit server to play on and this one looks cool.I would like other people around me while i do things.

What do you want to build? A huge basalt castle on the earth.A space station for people who have never been in space before.And a moon base on the moon.

I wanted to keep this short. :)

Thank you for reading this message.

IGN: gytie

Why do you want to play on this server? My friend who plays on it recommends and has told me of how great it is. I would love to join this server and I would be grateful and appreciative if you could let me in. I have played single-player and have wanted to move onto a server for a while and I hope this will be the one.

What do you want to build? Ideally, I would like to build a space station and a moon base. I firmly believe that the end product will give me pride but, predominantly, I look forward to the long hours spent building it with my partner. I hope that you accept me in so that I can achieve this.

Thanks,

Prav

Added, readded and Welcome :)

IGN (In Game Name): Lawrence86

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for a friendly, mature server worth spending my free time on to enjoy and explore Tekkit with group while maybe striking up some interesting conversation.

What Do you want to Build? I enjoy exploring the high technology of the mods including in Tekkit, I think this modpack is much better enjoyed among friendly mature people with whom you can share and discuss ideas and designs, and I am always willing to help others with their designs or resource gathering as well as those brand new to Tekkit.

IGN (In Game Name): Lawrence86

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for a friendly, mature server worth spending my free time on to enjoy and explore Tekkit with group while maybe striking up some interesting conversation.

What Do you want to Build? I enjoy exploring the high technology of the mods including in Tekkit, I think this modpack is much better enjoyed among friendly mature people with whom you can share and discuss ideas and designs, and I am always willing to help others with their designs or resource gathering as well as those brand new to Tekkit.

Hi guys

IGN: Tarkathanas

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Seeking a small community in which to practice this pack

What Do you want to Build?

a world technologically superior.

For Minecraftia!

Added and Welcome :)

IGN Nopsi99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? No Random joining people who **** up the server and the ages of the people seem to be over 18 :)

What Do you want to Build? since i am a german, i have to build a construction yard where everything is in line and works automated - merc style :D

Hello Guys,

IGN: DarkHighlander

Why do want to play on this server?

Looking for a server in which I can play with my friends without getting grieffed.

What do you want to build?

Possibly a moon base, but definitely a space station.

IGN Thew4rlock

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Got sick and tired of FTB, want to go back to Tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? The sky is the limit (Literally). I don't know. An efficient, advanced, fully self-sufficient base.

IGN Nopsi99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? No Random joining people who **** up the server and the ages of the people seem to be over 18 :)

What Do you want to Build? since i am a german, i have to build a construction yard where everything is in line and works automated - merc style :D

Added and welcome :)

IGN: riley7299

Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a good, friendly server to mess around on. Maybe meet a few people.

What do you want to Build?: I've been wanting to build a Large Hydron Collider. Maybe a few buildings on the Moon.

IGN: Nitorin

Why do you want to play on this Server? Looks like a serious place where your stuff won't disappear from one day to another because the server suddenly went offline.

What do you want to build? Short term, a house with automated basic stuff. Long term, more complex stuff.

IGN: riley7299

Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a good, friendly server to mess around on. Maybe meet a few people.

What do you want to Build?: I've been wanting to build a Large Hydron Collider. Maybe a few buildings on the Moon.

IGN (In Game Name) 123zaxnow

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to rule the world.

What Do you want to Build? a big building :P

IGN (In Game Name) ouroborus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Tekkit

What Do you want to Build? The technology of the future!

IGN: Nitorin

Why do you want to play on this Server? Looks like a serious place where your stuff won't disappear from one day to another because the server suddenly went offline.

What do you want to build? Short term, a house with automated basic stuff. Long term, more complex stuff.

IGN jackmanseventeen

The reason I want to play this server is simple I just want too meet people and I would like to enjoy the simple ideals of tekkit and what it was always ment to be

What I would like to build in the server is a moon base and I would like to build a fully working power station for the use of all of the servers community

IGN: Revelationgames

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a new home using Tekkit packs. Just want to sit back and enjoy a server rather than having the stress of moderating one.

What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a shop. Possibly a large town and/or city dependent on space availability and time.

IGN (In Game Name)EpicSOB

i just want to explore and ware a Power suite all the wile.

nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect

Is there anything i would add?

not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter)

Hidden

nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect

not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter)

Hidden

IGN: Disasterbob, Sonicdodger, jmgh4

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Me and my friends were only playing on a private server until now (this is why multiple accounts/ages) and would like to meet up with some other people.

What Do you want to Build?: We're not sure yet, mostly our own base to begin with and then see what others are doing.

Thanks for your time.

IGN jackmanseventeen

The reason I want to play this server is simple I just want too meet people and I would like to enjoy the simple ideals of tekkit and what it was always ment to be

What I would like to build in the server is a moon base and I would like to build a fully working power station for the use of all of the servers community

IGN: Revelationgames

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a new home using Tekkit packs. Just want to sit back and enjoy a server rather than having the stress of moderating one.

What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a shop. Possibly a large town and/or city dependent on space availability and time.

IGN: Disasterbob, Sonicdodger, jmgh4

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Me and my friends were only playing on a private server until now (this is why multiple accounts/ages) and would like to meet up with some other people.

What Do you want to Build?: We're not sure yet, mostly our own base to begin with and then see what others are doing.

Thanks for your time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons