[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added and Welcome :)

I tried joining the server tonight, after being added, and I get an error message telling me I still have to apply. I'm not sure if someone mis-clicked or something but the name that needs to be added is Plum_Dumb.

I just can't join at all so I figured I would just respond here.

IGN _InDaFace_

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like a good server

What Do you want to Build? Just join a town buy a piece of land build a little house and a good apartment complex/Hotel

IGN _InDaFace_

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like a good server

What Do you want to Build? Just join a town buy a piece of land build a little house and a good apartment complex/Hotel

Hello

IGN (In Game Name) chess1154

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a tekkit server with good staff, little greif, and generally a good time. I think I have found the perfect server.

What Do you want to Build?I want to create a great monopoly and soon control the entire server-I mean, create a business to sell items for shinys.

IGN (In Game Name): franko453

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : On single it is boring and i want to prove myself with tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? : Little nice house... ah, and ofc a quarry, computercraft mechanisms etc.

IGN: acjones

Why Do you want to Play on this Serverarrow-10x10.png? Looking to learn a lot about more tekkit and have some fun and willing to teach other people what i know

What Do you want to Build? A cool hidden base that welcomes all

I tried joining the server tonight, after being added, and I get an error message telling me I still have to apply. I'm not sure if someone mis-clicked or something but the name that needs to be added is Plum_Dumb.

I just can't join at all so I figured I would just respond here.

IGN: Baddog18

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: Im looking for server that I can enjoy and put a lot of time into.

What Do you want to Build: everything that looks unique and just houses for myself.

IGN: Rayan238

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I was looking for a server where I can learn how to play Tekkit in peace and I want to create a town where people can use space-age tech :)

What Do you want to Build? A futuristic city called Washington v22 :D

age 14

ING nilcky

It has all the plugins i like

I want to build a huge city

Added and readded. Welcome all :)

hey it still says that I need to be applied to play the server

ING:CrazyInventor265

why I want to play this server: I want to play this server because I need more exspierens with tekkit

:)

what do I want to build:i want to build a cool looking house

:) please reply now :)

IGN: notsteveyay

Why: Why do i want to play on this server?I would like a nice tekkit server to play on and this one looks cool.I would like other people around me while i do things.

What do you want to build? A huge basalt castle on the earth.A space station for people who have never been in space before.And a moon base on the moon.

I wanted to keep this short. :)

Thank you for reading this message.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons