[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

IGN: Alien_Warrior

Why do yo want to play on this server?

Well, i am looking for a good server with a good community to play, and because i like Tekkit.

What Do you want to Build?

A hight tech underground secret base. :D

Sorry about the second reply. :/

Added and welcome :)

IGN (In Game Name) jumiho

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a good towny tekkit server with minimal griefing! i love to build stylish builds! and would like to contribute to yalls kingdom :D

What Do you want to Build? a basic living base for me, with a rocket station and space station for me :).

pastInfinity

I've been looking for a what looks like good, well supported modded server for a while know. I'm convinced that there are friendly players n this server too!!

Simply a base to survive, thrive and get to know other players.

IGN (In Game Name) jumiho

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a good towny tekkit server with minimal griefing! i love to build stylish builds! and would like to contribute to yalls kingdom :D

What Do you want to Build? a basic living base for me, with a rocket station and space station for me :).

IGN (In Game Name): EpicKyle14

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I really just wanted a good Tekkit server with a good community that is also lag-free. I hope to also bring my friends onto this server so that we can hangout and have a good time.

What Do you want to Build?: Houses, towers, electrical thingy-mc-doodads, and shops.

I've been playing singe player for too long and now I want to build with others and make something amazing.

I've been thinking of building a large self sustaining mansion with defences and I think this would be a great server to build on.

I know my way around tekkit and I can help any starters that get on and have no idea what their doing and therefore missing!

I think that this server could use a test world with no whitelist and if you build something cool enough then you get admitted to a higher realm so people can play without a whitelist but only the best get to advance to the real server where the real fun begins

IGN (In Game Name): EpicKyle14

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I really just wanted a good Tekkit server with a good community that is also lag-free. I hope to also bring my friends onto this server so that we can hangout and have a good time.

What Do you want to Build?: Houses, towers, electrical thingy-mc-doodads, and shops.

IGN (In Game Name) lolly1232

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've played a lot of Tekkit Classic and would like to try something new

What Do you want to Build? A space station sounds cool!

I've been playing singe player for too long and now I want to build with others and make something amazing.

I've been thinking of building a large self sustaining mansion with defences and I think this would be a great server to build on.

I know my way around tekkit and I can help any starters that get on and have no idea what their doing and therefore missing!

I think that this server could use a test world with no whitelist and if you build something cool enough then you get admitted to a higher realm so people can play without a whitelist but only the best get to advance to the real server where the real fun begins

Cant add u without ur nick :P

IGN: xxCody16xx

Hi,

I want to play on this server because i'm looking for an environment to play Tekkit with other technic addicted minecraft players. I own my own private server with Tekkit but my friends are not as technic loving as i am. The server i'm looking for should also continue using Tekkit in the future (not like other servers using tekkit for some month -.-).

I want to build automated houses where you'll find cleaning robots and more ^^. Also power plants and more. It's very important for me, that the buildings have the right looking. It's horrible if someone uses a fission reactor without the proper design around it :).

looking forward to my whitelisting :) - Cody

Hi there

IGN

DeltaOsmium

Why do I want to play in this server?

I am looking for a nice game comunity, to explore the world of minecraft width some nice people and have fun in the process.

What do I want to build?

A nice self suficient house, play with redstone & go to space

Is there anything i would add?

Maybe some minigames (eg: Paintbal)

IGN: xxCody16xx

Hi,

I want to play on this server because i'm looking for an environment to play Tekkit with other technic addicted minecraft players. I own my own private server with Tekkit but my friends are not as technic loving as i am. The server i'm looking for should also continue using Tekkit in the future (not like other servers using tekkit for some month -.-).

I want to build automated houses where you'll find cleaning robots and more ^^. Also power plants and more. It's very important for me, that the buildings have the right looking. It's horrible if someone uses a fission reactor without the proper design around it :).

looking forward to my whitelisting :) - Cody

Hi there

IGN

DeltaOsmium

Why do I want to play in this server?

I am looking for a nice game comunity, to explore the world of minecraft width some nice people and have fun in the process.

What do I want to build?

A nice self suficient house, play with redstone & go to space

Is there anything i would add?

Maybe some minigames (eg: Paintbal)

Oh ya sorry my in game name is nebc pronounced neb and c for neb-c i guess

IGN (In Game Name) Empreiguy7

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have some friends on it and love tekkit/minecraft/hexxit

What Do you want to Build? A Space Station! There is something romantic about the conquest and exploration of space.

IGN (In Game Name) Empreiguy7

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have some friends on it and love tekkit/minecraft/hexxit

What Do you want to Build? A Space Station! There is something romantic about the conquest and exploration of space.

IGN: Xanice42

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was reading the description and it sounded like a good sever to get on to. There aren't too many Tekkit servers with towny

What Do you want to Build? I love playing with the machinery on this mod pack. Also having a town for all my friends.

IGN: Xanice42

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was reading the description and it sounded like a good sever to get on to. There aren't too many Tekkit servers with towny

What Do you want to Build? I love playing with the machinery on this mod pack. Also having a town for all my friends.

ING: P_hili_p

I want to play with my friend xxCody16xx who is already whitelisted :) I'm friendly and peaceful.

I build mostly good looking buildings than technic things. This perfectly resonates with my friend who is technic addicted.

ING: P_hili_p

I want to play with my friend xxCody16xx who is already whitelisted :) I'm friendly and peaceful.

I build mostly good looking buildings than technic things. This perfectly resonates with my friend who is technic addicted.

IGN CrimsonHaydenX

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i read the description and i would rather play in a peacefull server then one with pvp

What Do you want to Build? i just wish to mine peacefully and help out others

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons