[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Age:13 (but very mature not like those other whiny 13 year olds that complain about everything)

IGN: RM720

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to get into the new Tekkit because I have been lingering in Tekkit Classic and I want to expand my horizons and play something different.

What Do you want to Build?: Well thats hardly a question, I could go on all day about my plans on what I want to build, but my real passion is building public places for all to enjoy, and I also like to start stores and market places and just overall strengthen the servers economy and if doesn't have one I like to make a currency system any way i'm going off track basically I like making things that help others and I like to throw the occasional festival which I find fun :D.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) miceman_14

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? to make cool stuff and have a good time

What Do you want to Build? factories and a lot of stuff

IGN (In Game )TH3GAMINGN3RD123

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to build and have a good time with people

What Do you want to Build? buildings and rockets

IGN: hamz_dearest

Why do you want to play on this server:

The server seems to be quite attractive due with its lag free environment and scope.

What do you want to build? I am new to tekkit so I will be exploring lots but I would like to make a house and possibly a factory, not sure what type yet!

Age:13 (but very mature not like those other whiny 13 year olds that complain about everything)

IGN: RM720

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to get into the new Tekkit because I have been lingering in Tekkit Classic and I want to expand my horizons and play something different.

What Do you want to Build?: Well thats hardly a question, I could go on all day about my plans on what I want to build, but my real passion is building public places for all to enjoy, and I also like to start stores and market places and just overall strengthen the servers economy and if doesn't have one I like to make a currency system any way i'm going off track basically I like making things that help others and I like to throw the occasional festival which I find fun :D.

IGN: southy567

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for a good server to frequent and I've heard all good things about this server :)

What Do you want to Build?: A great and close-nit faction where all are welcome

Added and welcome :)

ing : blackstar_438438

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: want to have fun with an active communiti of players

What Do you want to Build? : a lot of stuff and almost a big factory for evry body if players does help

There has been some major lag problems on the server. I've heard that there is a running quarry that is leaking items. The MASSIVE lag isn't helping. If there is anything you can do to solve these lag issues, please help.

There is no MASSIVE lag problem. But sure some times someone forget about a quarry and it leaks items, and then they fix it. So the lag disapears. If U are having this problem all time when ur on the server, try checking ur FPS and ur connection, cause it at ur end, since the server is fine, and watched closely to make sure it doesnt lag.

IGN (In Game Name) marijn_h

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? it looks like a very good sever ik like skills whicht will make the game cool, alsow looking for people to play with on a good sever no lags no griefing.

What Do you want to Build? a cool home and i want to build and a factory to make and sell stuff

IGN (In Game Name) marijn_h

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? it looks like a very good sever ik like skills whicht will make the game cool, alsow looking for people to play with on a good sever no lags no griefing.

What Do you want to Build? a cool home and i want to build and a factory to make and sell stuff

Added and Welcome!

IGN : vilereaver41

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: this server looked quite good as it has alot of replys and views. and i figured because of that. that people saw something in it so i wanted to join and just have fun with the rest of people :)

What Do you want to Build?i want to try my luck at building a futuristic base would of done so in singleplayer but its more fun to play with others.

IGN : vilereaver41

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: this server looked quite good as it has alot of replys and views. and i figured because of that. that people saw something in it so i wanted to join and just have fun with the rest of people :)

What Do you want to Build?i want to try my luck at building a futuristic base would of done so in singleplayer but its more fun to play with others.

Added and Welcome!

IGN: Sealed, Corradina

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

We are looking for a nice stable server where we can learn about the Tekkit pack and start a well known store and become a solid part of the community. We are two really friendly and open people looking for an active place to chat and build.

What Do you want to Build?

Probably a SteamShire building and implement Tekkit into it, and a awesome store next to it.

We are looking for a nice stable server where we can learn about the Tekkit pack and start a well known store and become a solid part of the community. We are two really friendly and open people looking for an active place to chat and build.

Probably a SteamShire building and implement Tekkit into it, and a awesome store next to it.

IGN (In Game Name)

jgrimm1

So i can build a huge quarry and power plant

I want to build a huge quarry and power grid

IGN (In Game Name)

elric1000

i am looking for a new server that does not lag or crash

House and farm maybe a space station

IGN LiKKeRR

Why Do you want to Play on this Server - I just want play on qualitative server with cool mods.

What Do you want to Build - I gonna build huge house.

Added and Welcome :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons