[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN njvnba11

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Obviously you are a built server for true builders who wont grief and mess with me so i want in!

What Do you want to Build?

Probably some cool machines and a sweet space station and also i'm trying to learn the new mods, maybe someone could help me?

Added and Welcome :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) Staticme

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I want to be able to play on server where I wanna stay, and make new friends.

What Do you want to Build? Anything! A little hut for myself atleast :P

IGN (In Game Name): snowtemplar356

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I played Tekkit a bunch awhile back, and I enjoyed it very much. I took two long breaks; one back when Tekkit stopped updating for a long period and the second time due to taking six months to replace my video card. I really want to get back into it now that I have my desktop up and running. I browsed the forums to see what looked like the best Tekkit server currently on the forums, and this looks to be it.

What Do you want to Build? The Bagger 288

IGN (In Game Name) Staticme

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I want to be able to play on server where I wanna stay, and make new friends.

What Do you want to Build? Anything! A little hut for myself atleast :P

IGN (In Game Name): snowtemplar356

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I played Tekkit a bunch awhile back, and I enjoyed it very much. I took two long breaks; one back when Tekkit stopped updating for a long period and the second time due to taking six months to replace my video card. I really want to get back into it now that I have my desktop up and running. I browsed the forums to see what looked like the best Tekkit server currently on the forums, and this looks to be it.

What Do you want to Build? The Bagger 288

IGN: Yamaharider810

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My friend plays on this server, and he said i would really enjoy this server!

What Do you want to Build?: My own home, i understand i can get a shop eventually so theres that. and possibly, more than likely build a small city with the works

IGN: chrismartin911

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looking for some tekkit time, without losing builds due too greifing,

What Do you want to Build? SOMETHING LOUD!....... or just a awesome space centre which hopefully people can come too

Spent too much time on tekkit lite, looking too see what all the fuss is about with space exploration, hopefully a great community that will help if I get lost XD.

Thanks

Chris

IGN (In Game Name): ioubigg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Smaller community with friendly rivalry's as opposed to huge communities with poop shoot griefers.

What Do you want to Build? Anything! I'm new to Tekkit but want to learn about the cool things you can build with it.

16 sorry i didnt post that before

IGN (In Game Name): MoparGamer

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I'm just looking for a nice server as the last few I've invested my time in have all shutdown..

What Do you want to Build?: A large processing base and eventually a large city.

IGN: Yamaharider810

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My friend plays on this server, and he said i would really enjoy this server!

What Do you want to Build?: My own home, i understand i can get a shop eventually so theres that. and possibly, more than likely build a small city with the works

IGN (In Game Name) BattleTankBob

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have friends on the server, they say its a good server.

What Do you want to Build? Expand a NPC village with a surrounding automated Castle/Base next to my friends base

IGN: chrismartin911

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looking for some tekkit time, without losing builds due too greifing,

What Do you want to Build? SOMETHING LOUD!....... or just a awesome space centre which hopefully people can come too

Spent too much time on tekkit lite, looking too see what all the fuss is about with space exploration, hopefully a great community that will help if I get lost XD.

Thanks

Chris

IGN (In Game Name): ioubigg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Smaller community with friendly rivalry's as opposed to huge communities with poop shoot griefers.

What Do you want to Build? Anything! I'm new to Tekkit but want to learn about the cool things you can build with it.

IGN (In Game Name)
lillhippe

I heard form a friend that it was one of the beset servers on tekkit so i really wanted to try it our and maybe have a server to stay on
:)

What Do you want to Build? Maybe a house where i can live in and then expand on it and mabey someday it will become a small town.

IGN (In Game Name)
lillhippe

I heard form a friend that it was one of the beset servers on tekkit so i really wanted to try it our and maybe have a server to stay on
:)

What Do you want to Build? Maybe a housewhere i can live in and then expand on it and mabey someday it will become a small town.

IGN (In Game Name): Hitagi_san

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? - I like this server. no pvp and have lwc <3 (and sure randomspawn is my best)

What Do you want to Build? - I want to build every logistic pipe in game. And go to spacee

Thank you for your time and consideration.

IGN (In Game Name) Hollowpointed

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks like a good server to play on nice player amount, uptime, rules, seems it would keep the grief away which is ideal.

What Do you want to Build? I am new to this version of Tekkit but I like the idea of making some form of power station and supplying nearby homes/shops with power for a fee or items and also anything else that seems like it would be fun to build.

Thanks in advance!

IGN: enderbrinethekid

I want to look for a freindly, non-laggy, great tekkit server that i can play on.

What Do you want to Build?

I would want to make a space station on the moon (if you allow that) that is technological and make an awesome kingdom.

IGN (TastyGriledChese)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would like to play on this server because im looking for a nice community and a place to meet and make new finds ive also heard tis is a very good server :)

What Do you want to Build? An empire to take over the world >:D no not really a nice house some automated machines and maybe a wizards tower for lol's :)

Here is The Application Form

IGN: jude12222222

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on the server because I want to play on a good tekkit server and this one looks good :D

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a factory or just a bunch of random machines xD

IGN (In Game Name) Lithorn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Trying to find a good server to play on that won't get stale after a while.

What Do you want to Build? I love building automated AE Machines. Had some issues on older versions with Dense Copper plates for some reason.

IGN (In Game Name) natboy6500

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I used to play on another server quite a bit, and then the server owner ran out of money and it shut down so I've been looking for another server.

What Do you want to Build? I love building anything that looks rather fancy, but is also quite functional. Not huge buildings, but buildings that look cool and function well.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons