[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IT

Eta': 15

IGN: NielzKill3r

Perchè voglio giocare il questo server?

Perchè vorrei capire qualcosina su Tekkit visto che non conosco praticamente nulla.

Cosa vuoi costruire?

Sinceramente non lo so, farò qualche struttura carina con Bever ^^

EN

Age': 15

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Why would I want to understand something about Tekkit since I do not know practically nothing.

What Do you want to Build?

I do not know, I'll make some nice structure with Bever ^ ^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im already whitelisted, so im applying for my friend

IGN: shizzle54

Why do you want to play on this server: He want to come play with me because he's curious about tekkit.

What do you want to build on this server: He wants to come and build a base with a biofuel reactor and a lot of other cool things.

IGN: Gum_Disease

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My brother plays on this server. I'm looking to learn how to play tekkit.

What Do you want to Build?: Batcave.

IT

Eta': 15

Perchè voglio giocare il questo server?

Perchè vorrei capire qualcosina su Tekkit visto che non conosco praticamente nulla.

Cosa vuoi costruire?

Sinceramente non lo so, farò qualche struttura carina con Bever ^^

EN

Age': 15

Why would I want to understand something about Tekkit since I do not know practically nothing.

I do not know, I'll make some nice structure with Bever ^ ^

IGN (In Game Name): Arland_XD

My fryend IGN: TheJoXNiXTimeYT

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? First server found.

What Do you want to Build? MOON BASEEEEEEEE

Please add me and my fryend to the Whitelist

Welcome guys.

Nielz scordatelo l'italiano.

IGN (In Game Name): deadly_riddle

My friend IGN: n/a

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? been looking for a nice server to sit in and build. this one fits the bill.

What Do you want to Build? not sure yet, but im sure it will be large and secluded.

IGN robc2236

id like to join a nice server no grief build some cool stuff

id like to build a nice looking house and eventually some small factories and a shop

Welcome

IGN (In Game Name) Dakar46

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? this server sounds great, moved from reg minecraft to tekkit, and now want to play alongside a community

What Do you want to Build? movie based superstructures, no star trek mind you, stuff like spaceships from aliens to architecture from the pages of history :D

IGN (In Game Name)Zeusafus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? im just starting out on tekkit and a coworker referred me to this server saying its a "stand up" server as im not interested in alot of the grief ive heard about other servers

What Do you want to Build? just starting out so I guess my reputation ;)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? im just starting out on tekkit and a coworker referred me to this server saying its a "stand up" server as im not interested in alot of the grief ive heard about other servers

(Edit from last post as I forgot to list my age)

IGN: starwarsbee

Why do you want to play? I got referred to this server by some friends at school, and they said it was a good server with a strong community, and I also haven't seen many tekkit servers with anti-grief, so id love to check this one out.

What do you want to build? I've built things for other tekkit servers, ive built things like space stations, player statues, and amazing structures.

Please ignore my age, im a really good player

IGN (In Game Name) Dakar46

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? this server sounds great, moved from reg minecraft to tekkit, and now want to play alongside a community

What Do you want to Build? movie based superstructures, no star trek mind you, stuff like spaceships from aliens to architecture from the pages of history :D

Added and Welcome

(Edit from last post as I forgot to list my age)

IGN: starwarsbee

Why do you want to play? I got referred to this server by some friends at school, and they said it was a good server with a strong community, and I also haven't seen many tekkit servers with anti-grief, so id love to check this one out.

What do you want to build? I've built things for other tekkit servers, ive built things like space stations, player statues, and amazing structures.

Please ignore my age, im a really good player

Added and Welcome

IGN: Riplley

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: i like PVE servers that focus on the technology instead of warfare , so i don't have to worry about some super etched out warlord messing me up. in simple terms. a friendly server that has No Pvp and No grief

What Do you want to Build?:A house and a Public Ore refinery along with a personal structure that manufactures things i need for personal goals and maintenance of the refinery. Also side goals of mine is it have a gathering type power suit, Along with going to the moon, Like everyone else.

IGN: Sarge3l3(L not a 1)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?to play tekkit with friends

What Do you want to Build? a giant sky scraper and factory

IGN: Riplley

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: i like PVE servers that focus on the technology instead of warfare , so i don't have to worry about some super etched out warlord messing me up. in simple terms. a friendly server that has No Pvp and No grief

What Do you want to Build?:A house and a Public Ore refinery along with a personal structure that manufactures things i need for personal goals and maintenance of the refinery. Also side goals of mine is it have a gathering type power suit, Along with going to the moon, Like everyone else.

Welcome

IGN (In Game Name) : Honiahaka

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : Me and my partner are big time builders but get a little bored of everyday houses ect. Trying to find a tekkit server that does not allow grief is hard. My partner (Gellentte) is already on your sever and suggested I give this server a try.

What Do you want to Build? : Farms, Automated stuff... and big ole house to store stuff in I guess. I like doing big builds so would like to help out others.

IGN (In Game Name) : Honiahaka

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : Me and my partner are big time builders but get a little bored of everyday houses ect. Trying to find a tekkit server that does not allow grief is hard. My partner (Gellentte) is already on your sever and suggested I give this server a try.

What Do you want to Build? : Farms, Automated stuff... and big ole house to store stuff in I guess. I like doing big builds so would like to help out others.

Have fun :)

IGN: Ryed1993

Why do you want to play on this server: Ive been playing minecraft for a while now and really enjoyed it, then I heard about tekkit which is a quantom leap in the MC universe ive tried other servers but most of them dont enforce there rules very much and let greifers and such run wild so im just looking for a good mature server to learn more about tekkit on.

What do you want to build: Ive been working on a replica of the vaults from fallout on a single player map and want to try to create a fully functional version.

IGN: Ryed1993

Why do you want to play on this server: Ive been playing minecraft for a while now and really enjoyed it, then I heard about tekkit which is a quantom leap in the MC universe ive tried other servers but most of them dont enforce there rules very much and let greifers and such run wild so im just looking for a good mature server to learn more about tekkit on.

What do you want to build: Ive been working on a replica of the vaults from fallout on a single player map and want to try to create a fully functional version.

Have fun

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons