[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name)

Medievalclown9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I am looking for a nice Tekkit server to indulge myself in. as well I love economics and I like to deal with merchants. and ass I read along this was one of the Few tekkit servers I saw with a nice economy. So I intend to become a well known merchant and economic Man in the server.

What Do you want to Build? I hope to reach space as well as create a nice shop and Populated city I have experience in owning Large towns in Feed The Beast using Towny. So I believe my skills can relate back to here.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Bmandk

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I haven't played Tekkit for a while, so I'm looking for a new server. This server looks active, professionally run and like something I would enjoy. It seems like the PvE part is really in focus, so I can build without having to think about people wrecking my stuff or dying randomly.

What Do you want to Build? Stuff that is automated so I can brag to everyone how much stuff I have. I will try to build a lot of functional, but aesthetically pleasing.

IGN: Hajalak1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

My friend told me about this awesome server where you can build absolutely anything you want. He told me the community was good and the connection is fine. Seeing as how creative construction is the sole reason I downloaded Minecraft, I figure tekkit is right for me.

What Do you want to Build?

A floating mansion. A huge roman coliseum. Maybe a monument to Morgan Freeman. I'm not sure yet. I usually just stare at blocks until I get my inspiration.

IGN Narwhal_1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for something fun and private to play when i'm not managing my servers.

What Do you want to Build? I will just play the game like anyone should. Play as a pass time. Ill be on almost everyday.

IGN: explosivo1269

Why do you want to play on this server: my friend smack told me to get on tekkit and apply for the whitelist, and i like going to the mun

what do you want to build on this server: it matters, im most likely going to make a space station then aim for other planets once galactic craft updates, im a voxel player not a builder

IGN:pokemon97123

Why do i want to play on this server? I want to play on this because its is a non-griefing server and it doesn't lag.I am finding a non-griefing server because i been griefed a million times and i don't want to get griefed anymore because i always get griefed right before i finished making a ship to the moon.I hate servers that crashes everday.

What do you to build? I want to build a spacecraft to go to the moon and get full power armor and get it fully upgrade.I finally want to go to the moon without getting griefed all the time and just play on the server in peace.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

AGE 28

IGN: Ausiago

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have friends that play on this server and he thinks it would be a really cool idea to build lots of stuff and what not

What Do you want to Build? I plan to build a ship and take it to the moon

Age: 13 IGN (In Game Name) : deadpower12 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Beacause this is a private server and i want to play tekkit with my friends without having to deal with trolling and griefing. I also want to play on this server because I want to learn more about the things in tekkit while having fun with others. What Do you want to Build? Depending on what I feel about building things and to organize the things for the buildings (example machines go to machine factory, Space Ship goes with Space Station, etc...)

IGN jesus2nd

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a decent tekkit server to play on and meet new people

What Do you want to Build? c'mon this is MC I can build anything from a house to the strange thing I saw in my dream last night :S lol I'm sure ill think of something cool. But to start off ill just build a cool looking house then a cool looking factory then turn it into a megacorporation that will take over the WORLD!!!! ok maybe not the last one :) I look forward to playing on your server If I'm allowed.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons