[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: UltraLuigiFan99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: My good friend Gordonfreemane1 wanted me to check out this server but he forgot it was a whitelist so here i am putting up an application

What Do you want to Build: My friend said he wanted to build a space hotel or some crap so i guess i can help him with that, but he is sorta a newb in Galactic Craft so i plan to help him with that aswell

IGN (In Game Name): socialaztec

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well written ad, I want a server with stability that isn't likely to restart often.

What Do you want to Build? Initially, a base with a launch pad and some basic refining facilities. Then, MOON BASE.

Note: One ban to my IGN. Previous incident where I killed an admin in a fair fight on a PvP server, he banned me out of spite.

IGN (In Game Name) Delashmit

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? So i could enjoy a Wonderful Community and have some Fun! Plus i Love Tekkit, And this server Seems "Fit" for me :)

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a Giant SpaceStation, and create My own town!

Age: 17 IGN (In Game Name) anjsi007 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Haven't played Tekkit since the removal of EE2 , and want to play some tekkit again. What Do you want to Build? Wanna increase my building skills and explore new mods for starting , no projects on long term yet though xd

Age: 17 IGN (In Game Name) anjsi007 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Haven't played Tekkit since the removal of EE2 , and want to play some tekkit again. What Do you want to Build? Wanna increase my building skills and explore new mods for starting , no projects on long term yet though xd

Welcome

IGN:baileyt2002

Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I enjoy playing tekkit, the features of the server looks interesting and I wanna start playing galactic tekkit again.

What Do you want to build?: I wanna build a town full of people and buildings that suit galactic tekkit e.g factories, base on space, etc.

Age: 13 (old enough? But mature, I also have a youtube channel :))

IGN (In Game Name) Steamy_Panda

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on this server because i want to get back in to the technical stuff instead of adventuring of minecraft!

What Do you want to Build? I would like to inhabit the moon with my efficient, base.

Thanks for kindly reading my app. Hope you enjoyed reading it (?). Anyway I'm looking forward to getting in!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons