[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: Moochie_

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a good tekkit server to play on and this looks amazing and my friend said it was amazing.

What Do you want to Build? A giant base with a lot of machines and go to the moon. (Machines will ahve an off switch)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Moochie_

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a good tekkit server to play on and this looks amazing and my friend said it was amazing.

What Do you want to Build? A giant base with a lot of machines and go to the moon. (Machines will ahve an off switch)

Welcome have fun :)

IGN: DragonLight

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy the industrial stuff it adds to MC. I've had MC since Alpha. I play it off and on. I generally stick to private/friends servers but obviously they don't have the population a public server does. I'm willing to give it a shot.

What Do you want to Build? My interest is in the industry side, mostly large power generation, factories, building redstone machines/circuits. Used to be really good at IC2 until it stopped getting updated and Tekkit dropped it. Seems with 1.1.8 things have gotten better.

IGN: DragonLight

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy the industrial stuff it adds to MC. I've had MC since Alpha. I play it off and on. I generally stick to private/friends servers but obviously they don't have the population a public server does. I'm willing to give it a shot.

What Do you want to Build? My interest is in the industry side, mostly large power generation, factories, building redstone machines/circuits. Used to be really good at IC2 until it stopped getting updated and Tekkit dropped it. Seems with 1.1.8 things have gotten better.

Welcome, Have fun!

Hello

IGN: Tilt98

Why do I want to play in this server?

Playing alone is not that much fun and I'm looking foward to learn some other things with other players.

What i want to build?

Pretty much a nice house with an auto-efficent farm.

Is there anything i would add?

No, not much, just hope you add me.

Hello

Playing alone is not that much fun and I'm looking foward to learn some other things with other players.

What i want to build?

Pretty much a nice house with an auto-efficent farm.

Is there anything i would add?

No, not much, just hope you add me.

Welcome.

You will have to wait to join the server, the Minecraft servers are down ATM.

Rhallow !

IGN

WarWolf360

To play Tekkit with my friends.

What I want to build?

I want to build a Space Shuttle (and use JetPacks) =D

Is there anything I would add?

Not really. I think the server is well configurated.

Welcome have fun,

MC servers are having troubles, you may not be able to join for some time. You can monitor the MC server status from here : http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

IGN: Gaird

Why I want to play Here: Looking for an established no grief, no PVP server, where i am not a moderator or admin, and do not have creative access

What I Want to Build: I enjoy tinkering with automated manufacturing, mining, and power systems. Building "smart" houses, transit hubs.

Wish to add: Railcraft. Because really, who would not like to play with trains? lol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons