[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for my friend Matt.

IGN (In Game Name) sMitchW

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? He wants to join me, Lithorn.

What Do you want to Build? Follow me around and call me names in skype mostly. Thats about all he does. Isn't he a keeper? =D

IGN (In Game Name): ghasloco

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: i'm just searching for a really good server (no lagg)

What Do you want to Build?: uhmm... a castle, underground base, a really giant house (not soo giant but like 200x200 max)

IGN (In Game Name): 00george and untamemadman

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?I would like to play with nice and friendly people because I feel like minecraft is much more enjoyable game when played with a community instead of playing by yourself and I feel like I could contribute to this server.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a nice house and then move on to making something like a hotel with a lift and computercraft door system.

IGN (In Game Name): 00george and untamemadman

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?I would like to play with nice and friendly people because I feel like minecraft is much more enjoyable game when played with a community instead of playing by yourself and I feel like I could contribute to this server.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to build a nice house and then move on to making something like a hotel with a lift and computercraft door system.

Welcome!

IGN Balto143a

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I like servers with no PvP, towny and shops. This one has all my favorites! The main reason is I want to build CCO (CobbleCo Inc.) In a peaceful place outside of single player.

What Do you want to Build? CobbleCo Inc.! You'll see, It will be amazing!

Thank you in advance!!

Balto143a

IGN Balto143a

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I like servers with no PvP, towny and shops. This one has all my favorites! The main reason is I want to build CCO (CobbleCo Inc.) In a peaceful place outside of single player.

What Do you want to Build? CobbleCo Inc.! You'll see, It will be amazing!

Thank you in advance!!

Balto143a

Oh that's gonna be awesome :D

Welcome, have fun, btw we are going to introduce a new spawn on sunday that's gonna have many new shop plots :)

IGN (In Game Name) azuribahn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looked interesting, thought i might try it out

What Do you want to Build?: what ever comes to my mind realy, got nothing specific i build when i join, usaly build the things that pop's into my head

IGN (In Game Name) azuribahn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looked interesting, thought i might try it out

What Do you want to Build?: what ever comes to my mind realy, got nothing specific i build when i join, usaly build the things that pop's into my head

Welcome, have fun :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons