[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ixclemoxi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?i want to play on this server because i want a place where i can leave my house go offline and come back on trusting people not to steal or do any other things to it,i want to play on this server to meet new people and make new friend where we can play for hours together having fun.

What Do you want to Build? a home where i can live with mates having fun.

IGN: ixclemoxi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?i want to play on this server because i want a place where i can leave my house go offline and come back on trusting people not to steal or do any other things to it,i want to play on this server to meet new people and make new friend where we can play for hours together having fun.

What Do you want to Build? a home where i can live with mates having fun.

Welcome

Zach you should appeal here and we'll see what meg and the other players have to say : http://www.minervasrealm.com/forum/m/15095951/viewforum/2859246

Born July the Tenth of 1990

IGN (In Game Name):

majix560

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:

I'm looking for a fun Galacticraft server.

What Do you want to Build?:

An oxygen sealed space station as practice for the space station prison server I'm thinking of making.

Though if I do get around to making said server, I'm going to need volunteer staff.

IGN: FreakEyd

Why do I want to play on this server? I want a good stable server where me and my friend can play safely together.

What do you want to build? I want to begin with creating a home where we can relax, then I want to attempt to build a large scale space station or moon base and create a player city on either of those.

IGN: zeeman706

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I'm looking for a server full of wonderful people and wonderful builds, in witch I can build and explore tekkit, and do it with others that share my urge to become OP

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a massive facility producing power, rocket fuel, and high end tools, also I want to make lots of reactors, and a rail system connecting all of the towns, major ones of course.

IGN: zeeman706

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I'm looking for a server full of wonderful people and wonderful builds, in witch I can build and explore tekkit, and do it with others that share my urge to become OP

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a massive facility producing power, rocket fuel, and high end tools, also I want to make lots of reactors, and a rail system connecting all of the towns, major ones of course.

Welcome, have fun :)

Sorry for the late reply, i was afk

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons