[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): JakeWHW95

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because the server looks very professional, which is hard to find. I wish to play on a server with some friends and this looks like a good place.

What Do you want to Build?: Nothing in particular. I have a friend who is new to the game and would like to show him the ropes, or so to speak. Maybe I'd like to build an ever expanding town with houses and factories. Possibly an RP area.

Thank you for your time.

Jake

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): JackBD95

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a small community size server to build on without too much lag as internet connection causes many issues. Also new to tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? Things that you cannot build in standard minecraft i guess

IGN (In Game Name): JackBD95

IGN (In Game Name): JakeWHW95

i'm applying for my friend skemp99

IGN (In Game Name) skemp99

added and welcome

please be advised.. we are experiencing a lag issue and are working on getting it fixed currently. The Lag issue was found and resolved. thank you for your patience.

IGN: Benjhong16

Why do you want to play on this server?

I want a nice quiet server full of people who give help appreciate one another, im quite new to tekkit but im sure to learn a lot.

What do you want to build?

A big factory that mass produces minerals and ores and create a huge space station

hello i am alderdry witelisted and am happy in this server abd my frend wishes to join me so here is what he needs

IGN (In Game Name) TrevorMCM14

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? to play with his frends and all that jazz and he is a better speller than me

What Do you want to Build? well he wants to buld alonge side me and do grate things together

rick imo sed this was ok

IGN: zachary5149

Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play because i really want to get onto a server that actually lets me gt in. Almost every other server has crashed :(

What do you want to build: a multi-functioning facility!

Welcome zach, the Pit is the world where you can mine using machines like quarries and turtles

IGN (In Game Name) Lithorn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am hoping its true to your word. A high TPS, good people, and maybe hosted somewhere close to the US so I have a good ping?

What Do you want to Build? Well I've done most of Tekkit so.. I suppose I should tinker with AE, maybe some MFR. I was attempting to use strange matter with the atomic assembler but the chance to obtain it is so low, even with 20 accelerators going that I felt I was wasting my time.

IGN (In Game Name):

yosoygianfran

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I was looking for a good tekkit server, and this one seems like a good one.

What Do you want to Build?

A house with machines or a mini factory.

IGN tou_moua

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because i love Towny servers

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a suitable town to all the player needs

IGN (In Game Name) Lithorn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am hoping its true to your word. A high TPS, good people, and maybe hosted somewhere close to the US so I have a good ping?

What Do you want to Build? Well I've done most of Tekkit so.. I suppose I should tinker with AE, maybe some MFR. I was attempting to use strange matter with the atomic assembler but the chance to obtain it is so low, even with 20 accelerators going that I felt I was wasting my time.

Welcome guys, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name) blupoiz0n (Could you also add "Edned" and "Wha1Am1C00l" please? Their my friends and they like the sound of the server too!)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because this is one of the only good looking servers for tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? A base and then a shop and make a huge skycity! :D

IGN (In Game Name) blupoiz0n (Could you also add "Edned" and "Wha1Am1C00l" please? Their my friends and they like the sound of the server too!)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because this is one of the only good looking servers for tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? A base and then a shop and make a huge skycity! :D

Welcome have fun with your friends :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons