[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: Wassie

Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a fun new server and this seems like a good one to be on if you don't know how to play this type of Tekkit.

What do you want to build? A safe and easy town. Or to get lots of items only to help the people who need it. Other wise i do not like to build that much.

-Wassie

Ps: I hate greifers and i DO NOT trust people easy because of that.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ransomxvi

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want a mature tekkit experience with healthy communities and economies

What Do you want to Build? I like automating tasks by creating elaborate factories. I use my spoils to create sculptures and unique buildings. I'll be selling wares as well.

IGN: Atcat123

Why do you want to play on this server? : I would like to play on a server where I can build in peace. Where I can log in without a wait for someone to log out first. A server that doesn't lag and leave you in walls when it crashes. A server with a real community and active players.

What do you want to build? : I want to build my house and some of the machines, I haven't yet been able to do much but I hope that will change with a stable and supported server to play on. I would like to build a rocket and go to the moon

Ayyyyy its me Gordonfreemane1, im having a bit of an issue and i dont know where to go. Whenever i try to join the server i get "Disconnected by Server Internal Server Error". I have seen some other fourms on how to fix it but they say it is a serverside problem so i was wondering if Ric could fix it so i could continue my with my bio generators, thanks :D

IGN (In Game Name) criss1989

IGN: Atcat123

added and welcome

Ayyyyy its me Gordonfreemane1, im having a bit of an issue and i dont know where to go. Whenever i try to join the server i get "Disconnected by Server Internal Server Error". I have seen some other fourms on how to fix it but they say it is a serverside problem so i was wondering if Ric could fix it so i could continue my with my bio generators, thanks :D

you have been fixed gordon.

IGN NedNurk

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want a nice friendly no pvp no grief gaming experience and your setup with separate mining world and economy looks pretty neat

What Do you want to Build? I like messing with redstone and building fun/useful stuff out of it. not tried tekkit so looking forwards to building somethings more intricate

IGN code8master

I typically play game for the community just s much for the content, but mostly to built beautiful feats of engineering.

Not sure yet, I am just picking minecraft back up. I have been playing since 2009 though. Probably one of the fist 1,000 people to have an account. This space thing looks awesome enough.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons