[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name)

AndriSss

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I really like tekkit and i want to play and have fun with my friends.

What Do you want to Build?

A lot different buildings, machines and moon village with my friends ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name)

pawelg1999

I want to play with my friends and build a lot of epic things on moon

I want to build with my friends moon village and a lot of Machine

(pls add Overdor and sanostol23 too)

(if you want i give you my mail ;D)

(My friends are: Overdor, AndriSss and sanostol23)

(I know I spamming but We very want to play on this server (I, Over, sanostol)

IGN (In Game Name) kamilos96343

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on this server because i love play minecraft with different mod-packs like tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? Different mechanisms , buildings and probably village with my friends.

IGN (In Game Name) kamilos96343

IGN (In Game Name)

pawelg1999

(pls add Overdor and sanostol23 too)

(if you want i give you my mail ;D)

(My friends are: Overdor, AndriSss and sanostol23)

both added and welcome

since you have sanostol23 striked out.. he was not added as i figured you didn't want him added. Overdor was though.

ign: Higuyzoom2

why do i want to play on this server: I want to go to the moon and travel the world.

what do i want to build: Not much a home,moon base,and Launch building full of my items.

additional: I'm good at tekkit but i want to make things times 10 more then what i can do.

IGN (In Game Name): Flyster15

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My brother, d0min8r3, plays on here and I would love to join him.

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a self-sustaining space station with my brother and live out the rest of my days there :)

IGN: pj1210

Why do you want to Play on this server?: I want to build a big automated factory, travel to the moon, make the International Space Station in Minecraft, and make tons of new friends.

What do you want to build: Anything I guess and the ones mentioned above.

What do you want to add: Factions please.

IGN: ReeceyClone

Why Do You Want to Play on this Server?: For my Tekkit lets play i am planning on making with some friends.

What Do you want to build?: Anything useful or to help survive and possibly just things for looks like massive bridges over to different buildings and factories

Why do I want to play in this server?

This community sounds like a really nice one. I can make friends and also go to the moon with other people. I can also learn more about tekkit.

What I
want to build?

A moon base. Other things.

Is there anything I would add?

I don't know yet. Maybe.

IGN (In Game Name) spartan5573

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been looking for a new tekkit server since the last one I played on went down, and this one looks REALLY nice

What Do you want to Build? I plan to build a compound with some of my friends. Together we're going to re-build the virtual intelligence i constructed back on tekkit classic a while ago. After that, the moon, then, who knows what, it's minecraft after all!

IGN (In Game Name) harDmug

A group of friends started playing here, and I would like to join them

Anything that takes my fancy, since i've been on a year or so hiatus from Minecraft and apparently Tekkit is all the rage, so chances are I'll be learning the in's and outs!

IGN: dpribb

Im looking for a server that has certain mods installed, yours happens to be one of the very few that have everything im looking for :D

Looking to build anything with AE automated setups to do just about anything you can think of :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons