[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) : RylinSnyder

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : I love crowded servers so this one looked to me popular and well controlled.Another reason is it appeared on top of the forum threads so i decided to give it a try.

What Do you want to Build? : I didnt play minecraft more than about 6 months.Somehow i saw the new mods came to tekkit, then i wanted to play again.I dont know why but, I really love building factories, automating things, using your brain :P instead of fighting or adventuring or doing another things.

Note: English is not my native language.sorry about that.I really want to join please accept me.

IGN (In Game Name) : RylinSnyder

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : I love crowded servers so this one looked to me popular and well controlled.Another reason is it appeared on top of the forum threads so i decided to give it a try.

What Do you want to Build? : I didnt play minecraft more than about 6 months.Somehow i saw the new mods came to tekkit, then i wanted to play again.I dont know why but, I really love building factories, automating things, using your brain :P instead of fighting or adventuring or doing another things.

Note: English is not my native language.sorry about that.I really want to join please accept me.

Welcome i hope you will enjoy yourself :)

Doesn't matter where you are from, there's people from everywhere in the world in the server, i'm Italian :)

IGN (In Game Name): ballmot

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : Because i want to enjoy tekkit without the chaos of a non-whitelist server.

What Do you want to Build? : I'm thinking about building a cool space dome in the moon.

IGN: Plaguelord0710

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Play on a public server and join friends currently on the server.

What Do you want to Build? I like to build a simple house for storage. After that, I'd like to make a farm and a castle. I usually am one for exploration.

IGN: zawmbee

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: I just yesterday noticed that tekkit has updated and wanted to try it out. This server looks great and is whitelisted, which greatly reduces griefing (which I hate).

What Do you want to Build: I'm not much of an architect, but I'd like to build a moon base. If not that, I'm going to build a huge base with a network of AE computers ;)

Also, uhh...not sure if this is allowed but I'd like to apply for my friend. We're going to do this stuff together, but he's in a different timezone and won't be on to apply for a while.

IGN: imabobz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: because I told him to

What Do you want to Build: what I said earlier was his idea :P

I have two more friends who need whitelisting if this is okay xD

IGN: workingman6

What Do you want to Build: an upside down castle

IGN: MrSnipe1

What Do you want to Build: an entire planet

IGN (In Game Name): d0min8r3

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I would enjoy playing tekkit with a community of nice people who don't mind helping others out.

What Do you want to Build?: I want to see how far I can get on my own, then, eventually open up a private town and shop.

age 20

ign phantomsight

why do I want to play on the server? No griefers from what I hear and I like to hear that.

What do I want to build? A functioning Computercraft airlock (the moon isn't required for this but cool) and a forest camp with digital storage space and a palisade maybe even a Celtic style town and a camoflaged tavern in the desert if one is nearby and several watchtowers.

IGN (In Game Name): Philippelp

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I've been playing Tekkit "solo" for a long while, and would really like to join a community to learn more from other players and get inspiration for machines, factories,...

What Do you want to Build? First time I'd be joining a multi-player server, so for now I'd be happy just to have a little place to call home, try out the economy and wander around.

IGN (In Game Name)

pawelg1999

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I want to play with my friends and build a lot of epic things on moon

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build with my friends moon village and a lot of Machine

(pls add Overdor too)

(if you want i give you my mail ;D)

IGN (In Game Name)

AndriSss

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I really like tekkit and i want to play and have fun with my friends.

What Do you want to Build?

A lot different buildings, machines and moon village with my friends ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons