[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: psyk117

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I like Tekkit and working as a team.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a self sufficient town that could rule all ze realm! Maybe not the last part, I just might be mining for a while.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: psyk117

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I like Tekkit and working as a team.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a self sufficient town that could rule all ze realm! Maybe not the last part, I just might be mining for a while.

Added and welcome.

IGN (In Game Name) Cowguy10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I kinda like tekkit and I want to play with my friend phantom, and learn more about tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? I still have to discover what I can build in tekkit. Theres a whole new adventure for me to start on the server.

IGN (In Game Name) Cowguy10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I kinda like tekkit and I want to play with my friend phantom, and learn more about tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? I still have to discover what I can build in tekkit. Theres a whole new adventure for me to start on the server.

Added and Welcome.

Nickname:

EnJoIsKaTeX

Why do I want to play on this Server:

Because some friends already play here, I want to play with them, having a good time and trying out some cool stuff.

What do I want to build:

A lot of things, especially huge things, of course at first I need a plece to rest, kinda home. ;)

With regarts

EnJoIsKaTe

ign: mushroom24_7

why do i want to play on this server: the community looks nice and i wanted to find a tekkit server wasn't so restricting.

what do i want to build: well i have a few ideas like a mansion & an estate, possibly a labyrinth and a underground city

additional: I dont really know if there is a difference or not but so far I've only played on tekkit classic not this, so a lot of things will be new to me.

IGN (In Game Name) TheRosetta

IGN: playah111

Nickname: EnJoIsKaTeX

ign: mushroom24_7

All have been Added. and Welcome

We appologize for the delay. We were doing server maintenance to track down a issue.

Aslo we have updated to 1.1.6 Tekkit during this time.

IGN AweDeus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server - looks like a good server…

What Do you want to Build - Small villages far away from spawn… and ofc ROCKETS MOAR ROCKETS, MOON… EVERYWHERE!!!

IGN: Imthebest1234567

Why do you want to play on this server? I'd like to try out a tekkit main server and I think it would be cool for me to try new things. also all the cool servers have a white list :)

What Do you want to Build on this server? I want to make a nice home with maybe a factory here and there :) and may me go to the moon! XD

IGN: Imthebest1234567

Why do you want to play on this server? I'd like to try out a tekkit main server and I think it would be cool for me to try new things. also all the cool servers have a white list :)

What Do you want to Build on this server? I want to make a nice home with maybe a factory here and there :) and may me go to the moon! XD

Whitelisted, have fun!

IGN : EMT_PY

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was recommended here by Otaku108, cptpoor, and ems_fire. I'v heard that this is a good, fast server with a growing community of players that respect the game and each other.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to explore all the new mods and create wonderful things.

IGN : EMT_PY

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was recommended here by Otaku108, cptpoor, and ems_fire. I'v heard that this is a good, fast server with a growing community of players that respect the game and each other.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to explore all the new mods and create wonderful things.

Welcome :D

Hello

IGN: Kresteel

Why do you want to play on this server? : I would like to play on a server where I can build in peace. Where I can log in without a wait for someone to log out first. A server that doesn't lag and leave you in walls when it crashes. A server with a real community and active players.

What do you want to build? : I want to build my house and some of the machines, I haven't yet been able to do much but I hope that will change with a stable and supported server to play on. I would like to build a rocket and go to the moon!

Hello

IGN: Kresteel

Why do you want to play on this server? : I would like to play on a server where I can build in peace. Where I can log in without a wait for someone to log out first. A server that doesn't lag and leave you in walls when it crashes. A server with a real community and active players.

What do you want to build? : I want to build my house and some of the machines, I haven't yet been able to do much but I hope that will change with a stable and supported server to play on. I would like to build a rocket and go to the moon!

Glad you like the server, we had some lag ussues in the past days but now everything seems fixed (TPS fixed at 20) and i'm working on the server because i want it to run flawlessly :)

However, you've been whitelisted, i hope you enjoy yourself on the server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons