[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) John_A_Stone

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To find new friends and learn tekkit as I've been playing hexxit and feed the beast :3

What Do you want to Build? I want to try to make a small town for me and maybe some others to join me to expand later on

Welcome :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): xYIBBY

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I haven't played "space tekkit" for awhile now, and I want to get back into it over the holidays, make some new friends, etc.

What Do you want to Build: An awesome base, moon base, space control center, and a space station :P

IGN (In Game Name): xYIBBY

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I haven't played "space tekkit" for awhile now, and I want to get back into it over the holidays, make some new friends, etc.

What Do you want to Build: An awesome base, moon base, space control center, and a space station :P

Welcome, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name) Kishmas

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been looking for a good Tekkitmain server and this one seems to be a perfect fit for me!

What Do you want to Build? Simple house, move on to Corporation, then branch out into divisions of Space Programs, Power Armor Factories ETC

IGN (In Game Name): Badalack

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I enjoy tekkit, the full experience, not tekkit lite, and ive been looking for a good server.

What Do you want to Build?

A main base on the overworld I enjoy building castle-esqe structures and large towns walls and all. I also have been dying to start some building on the moon with the latest pack because I recently just came back to tekkit after about 6 months.

IGN (In Game Name) Beatiford

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Been a while since I've played Minecraft, first server I found and I'd like to try it out

What Do you want to Build? A home and factory for myself, possibly in a town with new friends (of course that I've met here)

IGN (In Game Name): Cyndane12

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because I have wanted to tinker around with Tekkit for a while, and the server seems decent and ideally not too large so that I don't have to find room out of eyesight of anyone else to build.

What Do you want to Build?: I'll start with a simple house and build up to an industrial complex unless space distracts me.

IGN (In Game Name): pacman227811

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Im wanting a server that is well managed and has things I need. Like being able to be warped to a random spot.

What Do you want to Build? Probably an Oil refinery and an IC2 power plant

IGN: s4mcubed

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I havent seen as fit a server for playing as this one, i just want to play with my friends and younger brother Herobrothepro.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a skyscraper, and the final floot will look like a cake :P.

IGN (In Game Name) :remycatman

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would like to work with a nice community that I can express my builds too

What Do you want to Build? I'll build my self my house, them a shop that uses pipes to refill chest (depending on the restrictions), and if I can I'll build a shrine grove

IGN (In Game Name): Stricture

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a mature stable server with strong leadership. Tired of servers that go down after a week or let immature players grief.

What Do you want to Build? House, factory for starters.

IGN (In Game Name) Safety_Alpaca

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Well, me and some friends have been looking for a nice server to play on. Hopefully we get accepted into this one!

What Do you want to Build? A little bit of everything I suppose, I don't tend to stick to just one thing.

IGN (In Game Name): arkane666

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: I search a new server, with tekkit for change. I have already play with this modpack, and i liked.

What Do you want to Build? I don't know, maybe a big base, in Alpha, a automatic mining base. And later, a space base.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons