[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: AlbinoGunner

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been looking for a new server since the one I was playing on switched to FTB. This one looks like one of the best MP server and its running the latest patch so that's a massive +

What Do you want to Build? Not sure really. Some kind of industrial complex but I'll probably end up building something completely unrelated.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) CampaJohn, Tplus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Play with my wife on a tekkit server that seems fun. We are used to vanilla servers so this sounds a good change to minecraft.

What Do you want to Build? Not sure at this point. I would like to go to the moon so a space station sounds fun.

IGN: PVFDunit34

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It is really hard to find a Tekkit 1.1.6 server that stays up for more than a week.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build purely for fun. When I get home and need to relax I play Tekkit.

IGN (In Game Name): demonsquirrelz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:

I feel the whitelist and many features will be a great starting stage for me to start learning Tekkit and enjoying it again after a whole year of not playing.

What Do you want to Build?:

Quite honestly that's for me to figure out once I join. I haven't played Tekkit in the longest time, so I suppose after I master the basics, a moon mission is in order.

IGN (In Game Name): demonsquirrelz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:

I feel the whitelist and many features will be a great starting stage for me to start learning Tekkit and enjoying it again after a whole year of not playing.

What Do you want to Build?:

Quite honestly that's for me to figure out once I join. I haven't played Tekkit in the longest time, so I suppose after I master the basics, a moon mission is in order.

Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): VelchinPeruvian

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? The server seems pretty decent, and the last server I played on switched over to FTB which I'm not a big fan of.

What Do you want to Build? Probably just stick to small houses within plots etc, I tend to just farm resources.

IGN: RaethFennec

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm a very experienced Tekkit player and like building and troubleshoot their contraptions.

What Do you want to Build? Perhaps an interesting tree house.

IGN: Dark_Hunter540

Why do i want to play on this server?

My friend recommended this server to me (ghostcrawl4).

What do you want to Build?

I would like to create a technelogical hotel/resort. This will include waste desposal, Power to all rooms, and basic appliances in each room.

IGN: Dark_Hunter540

Why do i want to play on this server?

My friend recommended this server to me (ghostcrawl4).

What do you want to Build?

I would like to create a technelogical hotel/resort. This will include waste desposal, Power to all rooms, and basic appliances in each room.

Welcome, have fun!

IGN firepancake:firepancake

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have played vinalla minecraft for a very long time I played it since 2010 and I like the new Tekkit because it has more features like Galacticraft Mod it is a really nice mod that has been added in The new Tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a factory and a moon base and space station it is really interesting I like going into space cause there is more things into it so that's why and I am not a griefer I never grif or raid any base that's why I like to join your whitelisted server :)

IGN: Nekisaur

Why do i want to play on this server?: Im looking for a very friendly server i can share and enjoy with others.

What Do you want to Build?: Im looking to build a city under-neath a mountain and start a little village.

I just wanted to say also that i love the no-grief part because a lot of servers i have been joining are all grief and pvp and it makes the game very un-enjoyable so im looking forward to this!

IGN:missysue

Want to build:House, farm, factory, moon base

Why:Because my man already plays there(J_3_R_B)

ign: chefner

why: I'm looking for a stable server, and possibly some fun people to play/build with

what: A cool base, maybe a factory, an underground lair.. maybe all of those :)

Welcome :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons