[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) rosgof

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a nice server to play Tekkit on with some nice people

What Do you want to Build? I'm not sure yet, a lot of stuff has been added to Tekkit since i last played it.

IGN: Vad_ska_jag_heta (Best name ever;))

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play with my friend slamer165 on nice server that Owners not freaking out when some1 asking an easy question. And we think that this server is nice and tidy.

What Do you want to Build? Space station, "tekkit factory", ISS and much more. :)

22 (almost 23)

IGN (In Game Name)

Masetal

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I've been playing singleplayer for a long time and wanted to try out a multiplayer world to gain experience. Philippelp suggested this world and it looks very fun to play here and to gain some experience in the wonderful world of minecraft

What Do you want to Build?

It is my first time on a multiplayer sever. So I would start with a house and then see what else I can do.

IGN: Johangir and vghazard (daughters account)

I have some friends who recently moved to this server, and I've been curious about "space" tekkit since it came out.

I'd like to help friends get to endgame content as soon as possible, I'm pretty good with automation and power gen.

IGN DinVen

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : Be course your server look stable, and 2 of my friends are also asked too join

What Do you want to Build? Becourse me and my buddys would like too builde a town together :D

My buddys are Pugge16, TowleBoy_2

IGN (In Game Name) Angler

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? New to Tekkit and looking for a no-grief server were I can play with all the automaton mods without worrying about kids destroying my builds.

What Do you want to Build? Starting with automated farms/powerplant.

(I am a current member of the server, however I am applying for a friend)

IGN (In Game Name) CruelBiscuit

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It was recommended by a friend

What Do you want to Build? Build with spartan, hopefully get to the moon, make a moon base that's really cool

IGN (In Game Name): NightFire666

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I like playing online

What Do you want to Build? Hmm... Probably some sort of unnecessarily overly complicated network of pipes that automatically sort,distribute,manufacture, and etcetc... Or a giant cow statue.. Either or!

Hello i'm back!

IGN (In Game Name) whe0009

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like an interesting server to try out that is actually active

What Do you want to Build? Something interesting, contribute to a town or some energy plant or something, something creative

Welcome :D

IGN (In Game Name) Linkolasyew2002

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to find a good tekkit server. I haven't played tekkit much and I want to really dive into it.

What Do you want to Build? Power plant, Quarry, Public power plant (power for everyone!!!) I would wire it to everyone in the town's houses....

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons