[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ManaRays

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To go on a laggy free server with my friend from camp and stay in touch with them while mining and building things

What Do you want to Build? Nothing in particular for now but I want a nice successful town

IGN: manchua123

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend ManaRays on a laggy free server because the one we are on right now is very laggy and hard to enjoy if blocks keep reseting

What Do you want to Build? Nothing also but to make a powerful suit and show off to my friends. Also a gaint tower watching over a war torn land.

IGN (In Game Name): Schabeltier

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I want to play on a whitelist server with a nice community because singleplayer gets boring after a while :)

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a base and maybe take part in building a town.

IGN: srwim

Also play with Bombumdam, Quickkrueger, and Iape

• My friends and I have had bad experiences with the lag on other tekkit servers, looking for a new home.
  • Mostly want to explore power armor, new machines, and the moon!

IGN: srwim

Also play with Bombumdam, Quickkrueger, and Iape Inncog

• My friends and I have had bad experiences with the lag on other tekkit servers, looking for a new home.
  • Mostly want to explore power armor, new machines, and the moon!

Added and welcome, your 3 friends have been added also.

IGN: illsurvive5

Why?: Because I am new to tekkit and am Looking for a community of players to have good times with as well as learn a few things about the game along the way.

what would I want to build: I have a few things in mind, specifically being a house/laboratory, a space station, and maybe a nice looking garden. I tend to start small and let my imagination take hold, (at-least I did while playing vanilla minecraft).

I hope to be considered and can't wait to join in on the fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons