[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) Defender2002

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I feel like it's a nice community sense pretty much everyone has joined and i think it will be perfect for my needs

What Do you want to Build? A nice mansion/big house with a space station next to ti and lots of details and minecart transportation so it can help new people into space

Please take the time and ignore my age, and focus on the rest of my app because i hope age doesn't effect anything also P.S. Hello

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:joker_333

Why i want to play on this server: The pictures are awesome and im looking for a main server to play on all the time.

What i want to build: I want to build a nice little factory and make many things in this modpack

Hope I can get whitelisted the server seems amazing :)

IGN (In Game Name)

supershadow171

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I am looking for a great server to learn more about how tekkit works.

What Do you want to Build?

I would want to build a space station on the moon (if you would allow that or is possible) and make a small kingdom that has technological advancements.

Why do I want to play in this server?

I'm looking foward to join a good and professional tekkit server which consist of good and helpful community and this server seems to have most of it ( if not all ) ^_^

What i want to build?

A huge base & hidden storage which is cool and impressive !!!

Is there anything i would add?

not much actually, looking foward to join as soon as possible =D

IGN (In Game Name)

supershadow171

IGN (In Game Name)

TheRealTesla

Added and Welcome

PS: Elliot, remember if you claimed the area your new IGN won't be able to do anything on it. I don't have the permissions to add you to your other characters claims, chest, or machines. Ric would have to do that. But he can also fix the other one :P

You did not add an IGN for me to add.

ING(In Game Name): carstenkj123

Why do you want to play on the server : im looking for a cool server with players that want to help and no greifing so i hope i get white listed

what do you want to build : shops spaceships and stations and factorys

Welcome, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name) John_A_Stone

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To find new friends and learn tekkit as I've been playing hexxit and feed the beast :3

What Do you want to Build? I want to try to make a small town for me and maybe some others to join me to expand later on

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons