[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (broser21)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

-Seems like a great server to play on.Wanted a server for me and my friends to play on without worrying on griefing or bad attitudes-

What Do you want to Build?

-Anything that comes to mind that fits in the rules of the server.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign: ghostcrawl4 (no spaces, no caps) and I'd appreciate it if my sister could join me as well: pixiestar500 (age 12)

Why: Just like everyone else, I'm looking for a decent server to let my creativity run wild.

What I'll build: If you'll let me, I intend to make a city. In this city, there will be public power and several prime examples of architecture at it's finest (in due time of course).

IGN kelliemcevoy

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because i want a small server that i can have fun on

What Do you want to Build? Probally a moon base with my friends

I also have a friend who wants to get whitelisted so here it is

IGN josh

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because this is my first time playing tekkit and all other servers have many items banned

What Do you want to Build? A factory

IGN: ExxTheChink

Why this server? Friends have been recommending this server, lag free/grief free and etc! I've been playing Tekkit, Hexxit and FTB for quite awhile and have not found a server without the above problems. I look forward to playing on Minerva's realm if given the chance :)

What to do? first things first, I like an underground palace of sorts; Filled with machinery and steampunk-ish machines. That's my first goal and the second would be to make an enormous space station as i am quite unfamiliar with galaticraft!

777Omnomnom

Played minecraft only on self-hosted servers and want to try something new. So I read many threads and this server sounds the best

I don´t know exactly, never played the new tekkit but I like underground buildings so maybe a underground labor or something like that

777Omnomnom

Played minecraft only on self-hosted servers and want to try something new. So I read many threads and this server sounds the best

I don´t know exactly, never played the new tekkit but I like underground buildings so maybe a underground labor or something like that

Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): Vitalizez

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: From what i read above this server is perfect, it has great plugins that will ensure safety of my items and my builds and i think it will be great for me and my friend to play and have fun.

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a home, maybe a factory and a spaceship to travel to the moon that is my friend and i's main goal.

IGN (In Game Name)alexdavis45

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?i'm looking for a server that has members that can actually follow and read rules and i believe that you're server can offer that

What Do you want to Build? A massive town with a space station

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons