[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.G.N.: Greylight828

Why do you want to play on this server? I like to interact with people and help them and this is the first server with no pvp and grief that i have found.

What do you want to build? Factories upon factories. I just want to be able to produce anything in the game in the matter of minutes.

I.G.N.: Greylight828

Why do you want to play on this server? I like to interact with people and help them and this is the first server with no pvp and grief that i have found.

What do you want to build? Factories upon factories. I just want to be able to produce anything in the game in the matter of minutes.

Whitelisted, welcome to the Minerva's Realm!

IGN: Thaweedman

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? im looking for a stable server with a staff and people wo are nice.

What Do you want to Build? a nice house thats powered and perhaps a town.

I.G.N.: Vinyi_Scratch

Why do you want to play on this server? Need to learn Tekkit, have played FTB, don't like griefers/a**hats. Want someplace to chill and make friends.

What do you want to build? Anything, everything, and in between. Toss me on an island and i'm as happy as (insert overused phrase here).

I.G.N.: Vinyi_Scratch

Why do you want to play on this server? Need to learn Tekkit, have played FTB, don't like griefers/a**hats. Want someplace to chill and make friends.

What do you want to build? Anything, everything, and in between. Toss me on an island and i'm as happy as (insert overused phrase here).

You have been whitelisted, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name) nascar240

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have no played tekkit in over a year and I wanted to be able to check out all the new features of it with new people :)

What Do you want to Build? The only part of the new tekkit I have seen is the rocket going to the moon. I really want to do that and make a moon base with those cool airlocks!

IGN (In Game Name) nascar240

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have no played tekkit in over a year and I wanted to be able to check out all the new features of it with new people :)

What Do you want to Build? The only part of the new tekkit I have seen is the rocket going to the moon. I really want to do that and make a moon base with those cool airlocks!

Added to the whitelist, welcome!

IGN 1998hotrod

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because i like meating people making frends online frends that is and playing in a server where noobs dont destroy your fun and maby a little rp along the way

What Do you want to Build?idk i <3 bulding so maby a lighthouse or a manchion or even a town for players and npc

IGN 1998hotrod

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because i like meating people making frends online frends that is and playing in a server where noobs dont destroy your fun and maby a little rp along the way

What Do you want to Build?idk i <3 bulding so maby a lighthouse or a manchion or even a town for players and npc

Whitelisted, have fun!

IGN: lunarblu

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a PvE server. I just want to play with people. I am getting back into Minecraft and I saw technic new server and I was wowed.

What Do you want to Build? Create a town. Random structures. Help people build. Build at least one of every item I can. :)

IGN (In Game Name) nerfnerf10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? For a good community Tekkit server, and some of my friends will be joining me.

What Do you want to Build? A factory, and work alot with turtles.

Thank you,

nerfnerf10

IGN: RacMan99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I wanted to find a Tekkit server that is PVE because there is usually a friendlier community! :)

What Do you want to Build? A prosperous town that is home to people who are friendly and willing to contribute like my friend nerf who posted above me! :D

IGN: lunarblu

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a PvE server. I just want to play with people. I am getting back into Minecraft and I saw technic new server and I was wowed.

What Do you want to Build? Create a town. Random structures. Help people build. Build at least one of every item I can. :)

IGN (In Game Name) nerfnerf10

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? For a good community Tekkit server, and some of my friends will be joining me.

What Do you want to Build? A factory, and work alot with turtles.

Thank you,

nerfnerf10

IGN: RacMan99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I wanted to find a Tekkit server that is PVE because there is usually a friendlier community! :)

What Do you want to Build? A prosperous town that is home to people who are friendly and willing to contribute like my friend nerf who posted above me! :D

You all have been whitelisted, enjoy yourself!

IGN

Thorin1904

Why do I want to play in this server?

Looks like a nice server.

What i want to build?

Good electronic systems with mining areas.Big industrial towns.

Is there anything i would add?

No Thanks.

I see you are crashing. have you tried switching to the default texturepack?

If it's your client crashing, may i see the log?

News :

Space Stations are now fully working and protected :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons