[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: two_ton_twinkie

Why do you want to play on this server? I'm looking for a fun and grief free server and i really love the idea of having my own shop

What do i want to build? i want to open my own restaurant and maybe a blacksmith as well.

Added to the whitelist,Welcome,enjoy yourself!

IGN (In Game Name) laksha

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i havent played the new tekkit yet and am looking for a server to play on

What Do you want to Build? i wanna go to the moon and make a moonbase

IGN (In Game Name): Sapientium

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have played normal mine-craft for around a year and almost all of the servers i played on were taken down or just had conflicts. I am bored of normal mine-craft and am currently looking for something with more content (tekkit)

What Do you want to Build? I just want to build a large house with complex design elements.

For the most part i am new to Tekkit and am looking for a stable server with a friendly community that might even be able to provide some assistance when needed. Thanks for your time I am looking forward to your reply.

IGN (In Game Name) laksha

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i havent played the new tekkit yet and am looking for a server to play on

What Do you want to Build? i wanna go to the moon and make a moonbase

IGN (In Game Name): Sapientium

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have played normal mine-craft for around a year and almost all of the servers i played on were taken down or just had conflicts. I am bored of normal mine-craft and am currently looking for something with more content (tekkit)

What Do you want to Build? I just want to build a large house with complex design elements.

For the most part i am new to Tekkit and am looking for a stable server with a friendly community that might even be able to provide some assistance when needed. Thanks for your time I am looking forward to your reply.

You both have been added to the whitelist!

I Hope you enjoy yourself on the server!

There is no problem if you are new to tekkit, our members are friendly and will teach you.

Sorry if it took a while to get whitelisted,but i'm from italy and i just got up.

IGN (In Game Name): Salamileg9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: The server seems overall nice, and all of the banned items are the ones I rarely use. I quite like how the community is looking as well.

What Do you want to Build?: House, Factory, and hopefully a shop. Perhaps a giant statue in my likeness.

IGN (In Game Name) koloopy32

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because they gave the donors to much power and they ruined everything on the last server i played

What Do you want to Build? big moon base space station full power armour and a lot more

IGN (In Game Name): Salamileg9

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: The server seems overall nice, and all of the banned items are the ones I rarely use. I quite like how the community is looking as well.

What Do you want to Build?: House, Factory, and hopefully a shop. Perhaps a giant statue in my likeness.

IGN (In Game Name) koloopy32

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because they gave the donors to much power and they ruined everything on the last server i played

What Do you want to Build? big moon base space station full power armour and a lot more

You both have been added to the whitelist, enjoy yourself!

IGN (cTx_XeNon)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a Tekkit server for a while and honestly most of them suck and this one seems amazing. I also would like to make new friends and get to know more people on Minecraft/Tekkit. I have never been in trouble for griefing.

What Do you want to Build? I was hoping to build a giant base underground sort of like a secret military base. I would like to add a launch silo in it for a rocket so I can fly. Then next to that underground I was hoping to build a giant factory to supply my rockets.

Like always thank you for taking your time to read this it means a lot.

IGN (cTx_XeNon)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have been looking for a Tekkit server for a while and honestly most of them suck and this one seems amazing. I also would like to make new friends and get to know more people on Minecraft/Tekkit. I have never been in trouble for griefing.

What Do you want to Build? I was hoping to build a giant base underground sort of like a secret military base. I would like to add a launch silo in it for a rocket so I can fly. Then next to that underground I was hoping to build a giant factory to supply my rockets.

Like always thank you for taking your time to read this it means a lot.

You have been whitelisted, welcome!

IGN (In Game Name) Jam311

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play Tekkit with an awesome community, and to just have a good time.

What Do you want to Build? A spaceship, and a bunch of other things.

IGN (In Game Name) jearwin

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? it seems really professional and adult server to play on plus i want to play with other.

What Do you want to Build? my own base with a moon base and other cool stuff if possible.

IGN: kabahata (no caps)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am new to tekkit I came from ftb so I am not a total newb , but this server sound cool and I want it to be the first tekkit server I join. :)

What Do you want to Build? I just go with the flow and build nice things.

IGN: stuned25

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?ive been off of minecraft for 2 years and i want to come back to tekkit with a great community server with a great environment,and i also want to be a great help for this server

What Do you want to Build? i want to build a factory which i have never done in previous servers due to grief.

IGN (In Game Name) Jam311

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play Tekkit with an awesome community, and to just have a good time.

What Do you want to Build? A spaceship, and a bunch of other things.

IGN (In Game Name) jearwin

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? it seems really professional and adult server to play on plus i want to play with other.

What Do you want to Build? my own base with a moon base and other cool stuff if possible.

IGN (In Game Name) cTx_Lapis_Blue

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because my brother plays on it.

What Do you want to Build? Umm a house maybe a factory/base

IGN: kabahata (no caps)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am new to tekkit I came from ftb so I am not a total newb , but this server sound cool and I want it to be the first tekkit server I join. :)

What Do you want to Build? I just go with the flow and build nice things.

IGN: stuned25

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?ive been off of minecraft for 2 years and i want to come back to tekkit with a great community server with a great environment,and i also want to be a great help for this server

What Do you want to Build? i want to build a factory which i have never done in previous servers due to grief.

WOAH

I Just got up!

5 Applications ?!

WELCOME!

You all have been accepted and whitelisted!

IGN: ImoutoMeg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Playing with people will be more fun then just running around on a single player game like I have been. Also, this said no pvp and no going and breaking others stuff.

What Do you want to Build? I have no clue actually probably a ship or castle.

ps: I have never used any mod version of the game before. Tekkit was recommended by a friend so figured I would look into that and somewhere to play it with others.

IGN: ImoutoMeg

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Playing with people will be more fun then just running around on a single player game like I have been. Also, this said no pvp and no going and breaking others stuff.

What Do you want to Build? I have no clue actually probably a ship or castle.

ps: I have never used any mod version of the game before. Tekkit was recommended by a friend so figured I would look into that and somewhere to play it with others.

Enjoy yourself, you have been whitelisted!

IGN: Xanimun

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Don't want to play alone, and i want a lot of player interaction, so shops seem a nice idea..

What Do you want to Build? Futuristic, self sustaining home. And a shop, need cash, fast

IGN: Xanimun

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Don't want to play alone, and i want a lot of player interaction, so shops seem a nice idea..

What Do you want to Build? Futuristic, self sustaining home. And a shop, need cash, fast

You have been whitelisted, Welcome!

IGN: EldanxD

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I'm looking for a tekkit server with good players and without lags.

What Do you want to Build? Hmmm, idk ... maybe? everything!!!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons