[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): geggie93

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for an awesome, safe server to play some Tekkit with others. I think this server would be great for this.

What Do you want to Build?: Depends on the space but probably a house, a few factories and a launch facility

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): geggie93

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for an awesome, safe server to play some Tekkit with others. I think this server would be great for this.

What Do you want to Build?: Depends on the space but probably a house, a few factories and a launch facility

Added to the Whitelist.

Welcome to the Server!

IGN (In Game Name): egbertt & lacrosix

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: find a nice community, with player economy.

What Do you want to Build?: me (egbertt) and my friend (lacrosix) would like to build our own fortress while contributing to the running economy of the server.

setup some shops and factory.

IGN (In Game Name): egbertt & lacrosix

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: find a nice community, with player economy.

What Do you want to Build?: me (egbertt) and my friend (lacrosix) would like to build our own fortress while contributing to the running economy of the server.

setup some shops and factory.

Addeed to the whitelist.

Welcome,enjoy!

What's the Problem?

There is no problem, I edited It on the wrong forum, but didn't realize it haha.

IGN: thomvanberlo

What do I want to build: A self-sufficient Factory, and a completly automatic sorting system. Maybe even on the moon.

Why do I want to join: Recently got back into minecraft, looking for a New server to play on.

There is no problem, I edited It on the wrong forum, but didn't realize it haha.

IGN: thomvanberlo

What do I want to build: A self-sufficient Factory, and a completly automatic sorting system. Maybe even on the moon.

Why do I want to join: Recently got back into minecraft, looking for a New server to play on.

Added to the whitelist.Enjoy your time on the server !

IGN: DataSun

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would love to try out the new Tekkit which not many servers can offer:)

What Do you want to Build? First off a base for myself then maybe expanding by making a town.

IGN: DataSun

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would love to try out the new Tekkit which not many servers can offer:)

What Do you want to Build? First off a base for myself then maybe expanding by making a town.

whitelisted.

welcome, and have fun! if you have any questions, you can ask me!

IGN (In Game Name) ampenergy33

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm new to the new tekkit and thought I would start off on a no pvp, no grief server.

What Do you want to Build? With all the space stuff I was thinking of making a house out of a space station. Or on the moon. Either one as long as its in space!

IGN (In Game Name) ampenergy33

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm new to the new tekkit and thought I would start off on a no pvp, no grief server.

What Do you want to Build? With all the space stuff I was thinking of making a house out of a space station. Or on the moon. Either one as long as its in space!

whitelisted!!!

have fun!

sup riccardo.So i tried to make a player shop but it says "You can't create a shop here!" what it does?Only ops can create a shop?

Hello! as this server is in alpha, there will still be bugs, I will be happy to help over at the enjin website on the main post.

IGN: Aviores

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

-I wanted to play with other people so they can help me out with buildings and other stuff. Beside playing with people are so much better than yourself.

What Do you want to Build?

-My whole goal is to build all automatic machines that run by itself and self powered (Nuclear Plant, Farms, Base in the moon ete.) . I am not a pro Tekkit player but i do know the fundamental.

IGN: Aviores

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

-I wanted to play with other people so they can help me out with buildings and other stuff. Beside playing with people are so much better than yourself.

What Do you want to Build?

-My whole goal is to build all automatic machines that run by itself and self powered (Nuclear Plant, Farms, Base in the moon ete.) . I am not a pro Tekkit player but i do know the fundamental.

Whitelisted and welcome to the server :)

IGN (In Game Name) Fredrickle

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks to be nice and fun has grief prevention which i like and i just want me and some friends to play on a awesome server like yours :D

What Do you want to Build? A nice town with friends and probally a rocket ;o

IGN (In Game Name) Fredrickle

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks to be nice and fun has grief prevention which i like and i just want me and some friends to play on a awesome server like yours :D

What Do you want to Build? A nice town with friends and probally a rocket ;o

Whitelisted!

Welcome to the Server!

IGN (In Game Name) iLikeTrainsFred

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like the owner knows what's he's doing. I'm hoping to see a great community building :)

What Do you want to Build? ..Whatever my brain decides to come up with. I usually head the route of a city.

IGN (In Game Name) iLikeTrainsFred

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like the owner knows what's he's doing. I'm hoping to see a great community building :)

What Do you want to Build? ..Whatever my brain decides to come up with. I usually head the route of a city.

Added to the whitelist,Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): deviantgodiva

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Want to join a friendly, mature and organized community!

What Do you want to Build?: My own base/castle most likely or whatever my crazy imagination comes up with.(With regards to the rules and others)

IGN (In Game Name): deviantgodiva

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Want to join a friendly, mature and organized community!

What Do you want to Build?: My own base/castle most likely or whatever my crazy imagination comes up with.(With regards to the rules and others)

Added to the whitelist, Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name) Hersheysixty

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I love playing on towny/economy servers because it brings people together to work and share to build amazing things.

What Do you want to Build? Whatever i can build. I'd love to build in space and have my own little town on the moon.

IGN (In Game Name) Hersheysixty

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I love playing on towny/economy servers because it brings people together to work and share to build amazing things.

What Do you want to Build? Whatever i can build. I'd love to build in space and have my own little town on the moon.

whitelisted!!!

welcome and have fun!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons