[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: Traka

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I have not been playing Tekkit for a while and the server I used to play in has closed shop, I was looking for a new one and this seems to be exactly what i need.

What Do you want to Build?

A self sufficient industry complex involving all the mods we have at hand.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) GamersLove

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Just want to play on this version of tekkit without the server been a bum and crashing left to right

What Do you want to Build? I love to build big things ranging from ships to big ass cathedrals

That was a spammer. The images are used to track views.

Just ignore them.

Thank you for the infos.

IGN (In Game Name) GamersLove

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Just want to play on this version of tekkit without the server been a bum and crashing left to right

What Do you want to Build? I love to build big things ranging from ships to big ass cathedrals

Welcome, you have been whitelisted :)

IGN (In Game Name) Smeargle2

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It's been a while since my group of friends has gotten together in a Tekkit server, and we feel we've been missing out. I searched for a couple hours for a Tekkit server that met our needs, and this one seems to fit perfectly.

What Do you want to Build? Not entirely sure yet, but my group will likely start out building a small village for just us.

IGN (In Game Name) Smeargle2

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It's been a while since my group of friends has gotten together in a Tekkit server, and we feel we've been missing out. I searched for a couple hours for a Tekkit server that met our needs, and this one seems to fit perfectly.

What Do you want to Build? Not entirely sure yet, but my group will likely start out building a small village for just us.

Welcome!

IGN: Silversoldr

It has been a while since I have played technic and I want to get back into it.

I want to build a village with a group of friends like nontopnesdude and smeargle2

IGN: Silversoldr

It has been a while since I have played technic and I want to get back into it.

I want to build a village with a group of friends like nontopnesdude and smeargle2

IGN (In Game Name) NonstopNesdude

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Same as Smeargle2, it's been a while since we all played Tekkit together and we wanted to get back into it.

What Do you want to Build? Probably a village for our whole group.

Both have been whitelisted, welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): Sheimeix

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Same as the other guys, we've been wanting to play tekkit for a while

What Do you want to Build?: Building a themed village with smeargle2, Nonstopnesdude, and silversoldr

Age: 18 IGN (In Game Name): Eskura Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: To enjoy Tekkit with some of my friends What Do you want to Build?: The same village as Nonstopnesdude, silversoldr, Smeargle2, and Sheimeix.

IGN (In Game Name)crimson_tyrant

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?my bro wants to play on it. so i wna play with him.

What Do you want to Build?im mostly going to mine but i well probley make a glass castle

sorry i had to download tecket and i found out my name was crimson_tyrant not eggmen -_-

IGN: space_chaos

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to play on this server to learn tekkit.

What Do you want to Build?: I haven't played tekkit since 1.3. I will figure out what to build. For now it is going to be a simply house.

IGN (In Game Name) beastybouks

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I think it looks like fun and I want to learn the ways of tekkit with some nice people

What Do you want to Build? I am looking to build a nice house then look into some more advanced things like a rocket

IGN (In Game Name) beastybouks

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I think it looks like fun and I want to learn the ways of tekkit with some nice people

What Do you want to Build? I am looking to build a nice house then look into some more advanced things like a rocket

Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): Flaashing

BXB is dead, and you seem to have gotten yourself a pretty solid server! :D

besides FTB is not as fun as Tekkit

Rapture! (maybe)

You have been added! Welcome.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons