[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) Chefkawosaki

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I need a good tekkit server to make new friends and play with current friends.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a company that spans across the world! Also a replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon .w.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jokv1

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to find a new server where I can have a fresh start on tekkit and build things with friends

What do you want to build? Maybe a factory or perhaps a town if I can get many friends on the server.

IGN: MrFiretiger778

Why do you want to play on this server? Well, mainly just need a whitelist server to be able to play with some current friends on.

What do you want to build? A replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon and some complicated computer craft stuff c:

IGN (In Game Name) Chefkawosaki

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I need a good tekkit server to make new friends and play with current friends.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a company that spans across the world! Also a replica of the saffron city gym from pokemon .w.

[/quote

Added and Welcome

IGN:qulix187

Why do you want to play on this server? Im looking to test out tekkit on a great server with friends! :)

What do you want to build? Start off with basic homes then get more intricate as time goes on with the tekkit mods provided

IGN: Heitz

Why do you want to play on this server? To learn tekkit with some good people without having anybody destroy my elaborate creations.

What do you want to build? Relationships <3 But honestly just a really cool, unique place for the bettering of Minecraft crafting knowledge.

IGN:qulix187

Why do you want to play on this server? Im looking to test out tekkit on a great server with friends! :)

What do you want to build? Start off with basic homes then get more intricate as time goes on with the tekkit mods provided

IGN: Heitz

Why do you want to play on this server? To learn tekkit with some good people without having anybody destroy my elaborate creations.

What do you want to build? Relationships <3 But honestly just a really cool, unique place for the bettering of Minecraft crafting knowledge.

Added and Welcome

Hello! because I'm apart of the modjam competition, i will need to use the modjam's account for forum posts and uploads!

IGN (In Game Name) deadmau5643

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a server that's private and has a lot to explore!

What Do you want to Build? first a basic house, then a mini factory (maybe)

Hey alchemist i have a problem, me and my friend tried to connect but it says our client is outdated we have 1.5.1 and minerva runs on 1.5.2. so my question is how do we update to 1.5.2 to join the server? and thanks again!

all you need to do is click the gear under Tekkit mod pack. then click use latest build and click save. Thats it!

Hello! because I'm apart of the modjam competition, i will need to use the modjam's account for forum posts and uploads!

IGN (In Game Name) deadmau5643

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a server that's private and has a lot to explore!

What Do you want to Build? first a basic house, then a mini factory (maybe)

added and welcome

IGN duckel

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend and to play with a community and to get to know every one

What Do you want to Build? a base with my friend and setup a factory of some sort, also maybe a town

IGN duckel

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend and to play with a community and to get to know every one

What Do you want to Build? a base with my friend and setup a factory of some sort, also maybe a town

IGN MrxZep

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To play with my friend Duckel and set up a base with him

What Do you want to Build? A factory and possibly a town

Added and Welcome

IGN (In Game Name):arnipa2

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:am new to "tekkitmain", used to play tekkit classic but i want to do something new now

What Do you want to Build?: I have no idea, but maybe a sqaure(most likely) house and a small factory

IGN (In Game Name): ems_fire

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My brother cptoor is on the server and said how awesome it is. and i also know otaku108, my brothers friend.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to start off by building a base, and playing around with the mods.

IGN (In Game Name): EaryuTsukai

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a nice server without griefers that has a good community.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to start with a house and build other things as I learn more about the mods.

IGN (In Game Name):arnipa2

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:am new to "tekkitmain", used to play tekkit classic but i want to do something new now

What Do you want to Build?: I have no idea, but maybe a sqaure(most likely) house and a small factory

IGN (In Game Name): ems_fire

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My brother cptoor is on the server and said how awesome it is. and i also know otaku108, my brothers friend.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to start off by building a base, and playing around with the mods.

IGN (In Game Name): EaryuTsukai

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a nice server without griefers that has a good community.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to start with a house and build other things as I learn more about the mods.

Welcome guys, have fun :D

IGN (In Game Name) PhantomFirework

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My friend and I really want to play on a tekkit server together. We probably wouldn't say much or bother anyone, we just want to play tekkit together. (His name is Cowguy10, If I get whitelisted please whitelist him)

What Do you want to Build? We really don't know yet, maybe a little town, and try to learn more about tekkit.

IGN (In Game Name) PhantomFirework

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My friend and I really want to play on a tekkit server together. We probably wouldn't say much or bother anyone, we just want to play tekkit together. (His name is Cowguy10, If I get whitelisted please whitelist him)

What Do you want to Build? We really don't know yet, maybe a little town, and try to learn more about tekkit.

IGN: Dmoulton3

Why do you want to play on this server? Just a good looking Whitelist server to play with some friends.

What do you want to build? Redstone things, and if my friends will let me, Help out with the Saffron City Gym from Pokemon!

Added and Welcome,

Phantom, you will need to have Cowguy10 make his own post.

IGN (In Game Name) Aeronuat (Please note the typo "nuat")

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good server to play on and build on without fear of being attacked out of no where or coming back to my creation being destroyed

What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a factory or other things, like a redstone computer or something.

IGN (In Game Name) Aeronuat (Please note the typo "nuat")

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good server to play on and build on without fear of being attacked out of no where or coming back to my creation being destroyed

What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a factory or other things, like a redstone computer or something.

Added and Welcome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons