[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN Tazumoto

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am looking for what looks like a good quality tekkit server to play on where I can learn as much as I can about tekkit while making a few friends in the process. This looks like a well established server, so I would like to make this my home.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build myself a personal compound, where I can run my machines, possibly make some sort of factory, do my research and that sort of stuff. I would also like to run a shop, and build a town eventually. Maybe make a moon base.

IGN louie_and_carson

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because ive been looking all over the place for a good tekkit server and thsis eems to be the right one for me

What Do you want to Build i want to build a mega moon base and a modern looking space center on the overworld

please dont deny me because i'm 12 i am mature. most 12 year are so immature but i'm mature

IGN: BruinsFan1127x

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: The last server I played reset 3 times and I was getting tired of rebuilding my house, and machine systems. So I decided to look for a new server and this server looks great.

What do you want to build?: I want to build an awesome house, with a town, and a mall.

IGN: samsterminator

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because Im Freinds With Louie_and_Carson And Also Have Been Looking For A Good TekkitMain Server

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build a mega moon base. Please dont deny me because i'm 12 i am mature.

Hello

IGN (In Game Name) Sergeant_Yo

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a server with reliable staff and not as much griefing and pvp as found on other servers.

What Do you want to Build? I would like to team up with others to start a company, but if that doesn't work out I'll go solo.

ING:yousefalex

Why do you want to play on this Server? I search good server for tekkit and i want to test him i

think it,s a good server i want to play in him tekkit it,s good on singleplayer but it,s very good on multiplayer

What Do you want to build? I want to build all thinks of tekkit and i want to help all with all thinks

IGN:yousefalex

Why Do you want to play on this Server ? Looking for a stable server and i want to see this server in the photos

i see a good server but i want to see with my eyes server not in photos

Why Do you want to Build? I want to build a rocket and a space station and i want to invite all players on the station to

play with our in station and to help me with oxygen sistem and i want to build a house for all

(I want to be team with all)

IGN: scotlandsyard

Why this Server? I have been watching youtube videos of groups of people playing together to get to the moon and i have decided that that is what i want to do. i am hoping that i can find that experience here.

What to build? well i want to build a "research" facility to help me get into outerspace. and maybe a farm, farming is fun.

IGN: Iludare

Why do you want to play on this server? : Have a friend that plays on the server, want to play along with him and try out Tekkit.

What do you want to build? : I'd like to help my friend on his projects - factories/generators at the moment.

IGN: gordonfreemane1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: I've have recently just come back to tekkit because FTB has stopped working and i see Spaceships, Buildcraft, Minefactory, and i think "oh god there will be so many griefers" so i set out for a whitelist server and here i am. :D

What Do you want to Build: A hotel on the moon, A giant store that sells rocketships, huge space factorys. I dont even know how you could ask this question, pretty much impossible to answer.

IGN (In Game Name): LadyRedBush

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks to be one of the better put together servers judging by the forums post.

What Do you want to Build? I play as a hermit so more than likely just a humble home with some machines. Depending on quality of server may get sucked in and set up a shop.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons