[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: 247blackops

Why do you want to play on this server?

My friend and I used to play a bunch together, but now with all the griefing and trolling that's increased so much, we cant stay on one server, we hope that getting on a whitelisted server gets rid of that.

What do you want to build?

I did a bunch of YouTube tutorials on how to build eco-friendly and cheap systems, but I never built it in survival and actually used it, so I'd probably do that and then come up with some more.

IGN: Squazzil

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

The server looks good , With the white-list would have only the players that want to play. I want to play on a server that it mainly about PVE and not PVP which i think this server will provide as well as a fresh start to play alongside with others in a good community

What Do you want to Build?

I have always been the redstone part and machines of minecraft / tekkit . Therefore i like building contraptions and things that make things easier , what i would like to build maybe are things like a complete house that everything operates via machines and / or redstone.

IGN: tigerboyaa

Why do I want to play on this server?: Because I love building cool things and I think that I will be able to contribute some really interesting things, and I think that this server looks like a great place that I will be able to enjoy and have fun on a lot of the time.

What do you want to build: Maybe I'll build my own castle!

IGN (In Game Name): Xartezerus420

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I would like to learn the basics of Tekkit and then expand my knowledge of it to make massive factorys

What Do you want to Build?: Probably a factory lol and a town of my own for me and friends after i get used to tekkit

IGN puicea

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

-I want to find a stable and friendly community to start learning tekkit since i'm a former vanilla minecraft player (since alpha) and i want to try something new

What Do you want to Build?

-I would like to start of by making a base house for myself then start learning about tekkit and expand by making a town

Age: 32 IGN stec2008 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm fairly new to tekkit and would like to join a well established community to widen my knowledge of the game. What Do you want to Build? A home base that i will use to learn about all the new aspects of tekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons