[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: smackerooni

Why do you want to play on this server?

Ive been looking for a server with a helpful and fun community for a while now and this server looks perfect. Im Fairly new to tekkit but have a pretty good understanding of everything and im keen to make

it to the moon legit for the first time.

What do you want to build?

As i said earlier i want to make it to the moon, but i also want to make a moon base there (fairly large) and live on the moon. On the moon i would like to make a factory and maybe a moon shop. I'd only take short trips to earth for food. I have a friend who would like to join me

he will most likely post a similar post later on.

cheers, mates Age: 28-ish :) IGN Batmanieczka Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looking for a place to build with other players :) and like guyy above me I wanna go to the moon :) What Do you want to Build? first of all wanna explore! cooperate! later I will want to start a big project like galleon :) cmon get me in :))

IGN: MooseWillRule

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on a server that has a good community and that has a good system of shops and towns

and a good way of earning money

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a base,and a factory on the moon with my mate Smackerooni and after that make a ton of cool things on the moon. I might even think about making a town there if that is possible.

Thanks for your consideration

IGN:TheLittleEmo

Why i want to play on this server: The pictures are awesome and im looking for a main server to play on all the time.

What i want to build: I want to build a nice little factory and make many things in this modpack

Hope I can get whitelisted the server seems amazing

IGN (In Game Name): Irondove

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Friend Arimil85 AND TEKKIT madness

What Do you want to Build? Ummm tekkit stuff? i know how to make a generator and circuit and stuff but its been awhile...arimil85 is a friend of mine so just wanna play with him.

IGN: Alexiconis

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Never played on a MP Technic server before and would like to try it out. Few friends are already playing on your server and recommended it.

What Do you want to Build?

Mostly my own designs/base. Nothing too large-scale or server-lagging mass factories. Mostly going to be playing with the friends already on the server.

Irondove and Arimil85 are the previously mentioned friends.

IGN: Fairlyn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? just looking for good server that won't close or reset the map a few days after I joined

What Do you want to Build? either a jungle temple, an underground facility, an underwater base or a fortress in the mountains. Depends on what location I find first.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons