[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

age 14 Why this server; cuz there are only a few good servers out there and im looking for a server where i can spend a lot of time (long) and just build everything i like

What i wanna build; name it, from a particle accelerator, to fusion reactors, to automated farms,

ign: daankoenings

Hello, me and my friend wants to play in your server.

IGN (In Game Name) - me

manteliukasx

IGN (In Game Name) - my friend

luxeee

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

We want to play on server where isnt many restrictions, free world, no lag.

What Do you want to Build?

We want to build nice base and then go pvp.

IGN (In Game Name) Pebcos

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems like a fun and well organized server which would suit me perfectly ;D

What Do you want to Build? Anything really except the things restricted of course

IGN (In Game Name): El_Questman

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? - I want to build things and meet friends. Playing survival alone at home isn't that enjoyable.

What Do you want to Build? A nice house and a space station. If farming turtles were allowed, I'd make an automated farm too :P

IGN: k7s41gx

Came back to Minecraft after some time and would enjoy playing with a group of people.

I dont really have a preference on what to build other then perhaps a space station, or some kind of newer stuff I have not experienced yet.

For my cousin:

Age:10(He gets annoying sometimes the rest of the time he is fines)

IGN: killerbrine123

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because he wants to play tekkit with me

What Do you want to Build? a home me system space station ect.

Last edited by Riccardo Fagiolo, Aug 7, 2013

IGN (In Game Name): Ashaleah

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am looking for a lag free tekkit server. One that is managed well, and where the people are helpful and kind.

What Do you want to Build?: I like to diggy diggy holes and making nice houses and wearing pretty stuff. I think I'd like to try my hand at a shop as well.

IGN: Gellentte

Why do you want to play on this server?: I am looking for a minecraft server that has a bit more than to just build a house. tekkit is my answer to this, and so i'm looking for a tekkit server with a strong foundation with a friendly community.

What do you want to build?: Well i usually go for solar farms, but i want to break my old habbits and try sending myself off to the mooooooooon.

IGN foster1964

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server to avoid getting griefed and killed in the wild.

What do you want to build? I want to build my self a nice house/space station, to build a shop and town.

Is there any thing I would like to add? im not very good at art and building but I would like to try contribute buildings and structures to the server and other players.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons