[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (Darthvaderth)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am new to tekkit and this seems like a good server to learn at.

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build machines that provide resources for both the surrounding environment and any fellow members of a tribe.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) 25973

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want a good Tekkit server with a nice community that me and my friends can join and have a good time on.

What Do you want to Build? Anything Tekkit! Me and my friends are new to Tekkit and want to share the experience with each other on a server

IGN: Ziupau

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for good Tekkit server, with a friendly community and the possibility to build something fantastic.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a compound full of all sorts of technical stuff, and reach the moon.

IGN Blacksmithkazuma

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Been playing with technic packs for some time, alot of single player and small private servers for close friends but want to just play on a server, not have people bug me because i run it.

What Do you want to Build? Just a home, good AE setup, maybe strart a town powered by sone nuclear reactors and such. i do think tekkit does have Atomic science. just play really.

IGN: evan121322

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: I want to enjoy a server and build mega structures that will bring inspiration to early budding builders and build factory's that will help other player gain the most out of tekkit.

What Do you want to Build: I wanna build a large moon complex that would consist of multiple levels each with its own purpose and have it inhabited by many players.

IGN: jasodius

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i am tired of griefing servers and want to settle on a whitelisted server. I am a friendly player that does NOT want to be griefed!

What Do you want to Build? i want to play around with the new TEKKIT and re-learn it.

IGN (In Game Name) Xpro

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a suitable and stable server to get back into tekkit with.

What Do you want to Build? I literally have no idea right now, but im sure i'l have some interesting designs in the near future.

IGN:xXCodVPro5Xx

Why Do you want to Play on this Server:Because I have been looking for a decent tekkit server that I can play on and looking at your screenshot's and how well you laid out all this information I think this is the one for me :)

What Do you want to Build:It depends I have 3 things in my mind the main thing is a huge space station once I get enough resources to get there obviously.And the other thing is a huge factory/space academy for those Nubs out there.

Thank you for your time and consideration to read this :D

IGN (Darthvaderth)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am new to tekkit and this seems like a good server to learn at.

What Do you want to Build?: I want to build machines that provide resources for both the surrounding environment and any fellow members of a tribe.

IGN (SoOrig)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Yes

What Do you want to Build? Sure!

What?

IGN (echo_lona)

Why do you want to Play on this server? Friends...

What do you want to build? Kittehs....

IGN bstro008k

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want a server that is well moderated doesn't force you to buy a rank for something

What Do you want to Build?towering skyscrapers with huge basements

IGN (In Game Name) 25973

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want a good Tekkit server with a nice community that me and my friends can join and have a good time on.

What Do you want to Build? Anything Tekkit! Me and my friends are new to Tekkit and want to share the experience with each other on a server

IGN: Ziupau

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for good Tekkit server, with a friendly community and the possibility to build something fantastic.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a compound full of all sorts of technical stuff, and reach the moon.

Welcome!

my last app fked up so...

IGN: Lolrocker1

Why do you want to play on this server? Tired of switching servers and just want to find a good home :3

What do you want to build? The best power suit possible...

IGN: syznow

Why do you want to play on this server? Trying to find a stable tekkit server

What do you want to build? An empire

IGN Blacksmithkazuma

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Been playing with technic packs for some time, alot of single player and small private servers for close friends but want to just play on a server, not have people bug me because i run it.

What Do you want to Build? Just a home, good AE setup, maybe strart a town powered by sone nuclear reactors and such. i do think tekkit does have Atomic science. just play really.

bones5352

i want to play on this server because my friends are on this server and im nice lol

i would like to build THE MOST EPIC THING EVER. a base with my friends

IGN: Bellace66

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server: I just want to have a place to meet new people and learn more about tekkit

What Do You Want To Build: Everything ^-^

IGN: evan121322

Why Do you want to Play on this Server: I want to enjoy a server and build mega structures that will bring inspiration to early budding builders and build factory's that will help other player gain the most out of tekkit.

What Do you want to Build: I wanna build a large moon complex that would consist of multiple levels each with its own purpose and have it inhabited by many players.

IGN (In Game Name): Burnin_Fury

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I wanted to build and play with some friends on this amazing looking server.

What Do you want to Build?: I would like to build a nice little community with my friends.

IGN: jasodius

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i am tired of griefing servers and want to settle on a whitelisted server. I am a friendly player that does NOT want to be griefed!

What Do you want to Build? i want to play around with the new TEKKIT and re-learn it.

Sorry for the delay guys, looks like my Mods went on vacation.

IGN (In Game Name)

discoball

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

A little rusty on tekkit but i need to get my skills back up, and a want a good comunity to play with

What Do you want to Build?

i would like to build a house with more to it than meets the eye

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons