[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): jpkline

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? From screen shots and server description as well as specs it seems to be one of the best around.

What Do you want to Build? Used to play Tekkit awhile ago and it was the best time I've had in minecraft, I'm interested in starting back up again and just experimenting with all the new mod packs added.

IGN: DT_Darkness

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? The screen shot were cool, the server looks neat and i would like to play with other people in a great environment such as this.

What Do you want to Build? I would like conquer the economy in this server by making my franchise spread across this server with a shop in every town and to that i am gonna make in company/town that produces mostly weapons, potions, food and all that good stuff.

IGN : peterwestra017

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: While browsing this forum i found a lot of interesting and ambitious people that i think will be fun to hang out and build some cool stuff with. Also it looks like this is a well managed server with a positive community.

What Do you want to Build?: A tech facility filled with all the kinds of good stuff that this modpack has to offer. I'm aiming for form aswell as function, because by now i've seen enough cubes to last a lifetime. Right now im thinking something in the line of tech/business with a pinch of upper-class :) I'm in it for the long run.

IGN: Loansich1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

Because the server seems awesome, like I can actually build something and it won't disappear after a week. Also because my friend Bmandk plays here.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to help my friend out with building factories and a nice base, maybe go to space!

IGN Ragnell

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have friends on this server and I want to play with them.

What Do you want to Build? A house to start. I haven't played Minecraft since early Beta.

Sorry, but I messed up. My Minecraft name is KitsuneRagnell. Can you please change it on the whitelist?

IGN: TheRandomestGuy

I want to play on this server, as it seems to meet the same requirements of an old server I used to be on before it went down. I've tried others, but none of them seem to be any good.

What do I want to build? Everything. I will build everything. More specifically though, I have always been attempting to find the greatest most efficient (not to mention cool looking) machine systems.

IGN (In Game Name)

jadelion39

I have been looking for a server similar to one I've played on before (Monuments and Mayhem), I was really looking for the towny party, my friend loves that, so do I.

Well, that could be any number of things, probably a large town/city. I am a great builder, don't believe me, I have pics of my builds :)

IGN (In Game Name) Lined

I don't like playing single player

Just go through the entirety of Tekkit and be able to trade and join towns with people.

IGN: Kami334

Want to explore the deepest areas of space with my friends and (hopefully) some guys and girls I meet along the way!

A space station factory, living area, and all!

As a side note, I would like to make a form for my friends, kama00kazi and minefire100

They are both 14 and want to do the same as I do, as they will be working with me, is that OK?

Thanks!

IGN NeoZenith

I have been looking for a good community and economy to start playing this modpack and its a stable place to play it with my friends

I want to build a factory and an awesome house

IGN (In Game Name) Xpro

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a suitable and stable server to get back into tekkit with.

What Do you want to Build? I literally have no idea right now, but im sure i'l have some interesting designs in the near future.

IGN (In Game Name) - DannyJaysPlays

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? - Just looking for a survival where I can actually meet people, seems kinda fun

What Do you want to Build? - Start off with a small place, expand on that, get a whole fancy shmancy tower going with amazing power sources etc :D Just like real Tekkit!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons