[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Your In Game Name Driv3rino

Your age 14

Where you are from Croatia

Something about you (optional) Just a tekkit player

Why you want to join the server (optional) I wanna play,i think this server is cool

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name
Aeronuat (beware the typo)
Your age
Where you are from
Oklahoma
Why you want to join the server (optional)
Coming back to tekkit, looking for a server where I can build and explore without the fear of being killed by players or having my creations destroyed by players.
Edited by Aeronaut

IGN: MdAless1

Why i want to play in this server?:Because I like automation and building things in minecraft.

What i want to build?An industry that can self sustain.

Your In Game Name
Aeronuat (beware the typo)
Your age
Where you are from
Oklahoma
Why you want to join the server (optional)
Coming back to tekkit, looking for a server where I can build and explore without the fear of being killed by players or having my creations destroyed by players.

Added and welcome :)

"The following multiparts are not installed on this client: pr_100v, pr_f100v"

Every time I try to connect I get that :(

Have you tried resetting the pack?

Open Launcher -> Click 'Settings' Gear under Tekkit picture on sidebar -> 'Reset Pack'

Have you tried resetting the pack?

Open Launcher -> Click 'Settings' Gear under Tekkit picture on sidebar -> 'Reset Pack'

I just tried that. Now it says "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: pr_rfire

IGN (In Game Name) Vampiredawn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? was looking for a new server and saw this server. I have been a mod on this server before and would like to rejoin

What Do you want to Build? an empire

WB Vamp :)

OuttaOC's Application Form

Your In Game Name: outtaoc

Your age: 30

Where you are from: California

Something about you (optional): Looking for a slightly older community, browsing through the first few pages of apps, it seems this server has that ;). I like technical builds, factories, nuclear reactors, i had a sweet (fully legit, no cheats) redpower computer controlled solar panel factory, some computercraft locking doors with passwords, love me some good ole fashioned redstone/stick piston hidden doors...

Why you want to join the server (optional): Been dabbling with the new tekkit long enough, im interested in joining a server where i cant cheat ;) I'd really like to team up perhaps, i play sometimes sporadically, but quite possibly every night, busy season at work, but its hot outside, and when I get home, after being out in the heat all day, i want to relax in the cool house playing tekkit ;)

IGN: SharpShoota

I would like to join the server because my friend Seathre has recommended it to me.

OuttaOC's Application Form

Your In Game Name: outtaoc

Your age: 30

Where you are from: California

Something about you (optional): Looking for a slightly older community, browsing through the first few pages of apps, it seems this server has that ;). I like technical builds, factories, nuclear reactors, i had a sweet (fully legit, no cheats) redpower computer controlled solar panel factory, some computercraft locking doors with passwords, love me some good ole fashioned redstone/stick piston hidden doors...

Why you want to join the server (optional): Been dabbling with the new tekkit long enough, im interested in joining a server where i cant cheat ;) I'd really like to team up perhaps, i play sometimes sporadically, but quite possibly every night, busy season at work, but its hot outside, and when I get home, after being out in the heat all day, i want to relax in the cool house playing tekkit ;)

Added and welcome :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons